Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Hehe! Ya think??
My cat is very spoiled too. If she don’t get her way she will bite you and walk away without a care in the world. Little shit!

I say she has a “Catitude”.

8 Likes

lol right?! our cat likes to go out with the dogs… but not in this kinda weather. She goes up to the door and sees all that water’ falling and just tuns around.

4 Likes

My cat is pretty cool, other than the biting thing. She is the only cat I’ve known that will play fetch with you. Actually brings the toy back to you to throw again.
And I have seen her numerous times playing catch with herself. She can throw a toy in the air and catch it in her moth. Funniest shit to watch her

10 Likes

Good morning.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Sometimes the little turds need to work out some aggression! What I used to do was get an empty 1 liter pop bottle and start thumping it against the cat’s side. Some cats react really strange this one loved it when I bounced the pop bottle off of his face. A cardboard paper towel tube works good too, if you have one. They get all furious about it and shred the bottle or tube and usually leave your legs alone.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s have a great day.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Sometimes “the stuff” is just more coffee.

3 Likes

I had a black runt cat back when I first got married. It was the only cat I’ve had that played fetch. She used to climb to the top of the bedroom door and wait for my 7 months pregnant wife to walk through and dive bomb her. Lol

3 Likes

And sometimes that ‘stuff’ is just saying ‘fugit-fergitaboutit’!

3 Likes

I had one that liked to hide under the china cabinet and swipe at folks legs as they walked by, sometimes actually succeeding in tripping em!

1 Like

Absolutely! Maybe some horizontal, semiconscious time with the cats.

2 Likes

Well… I’d call the wind we just experienced as a tree trimmer! Weak trees got weeded out for a fact.

1 Like

Under a tornado warning, with a tornado watch in our immediate area. Trees waving hard in the wind.
Add that to the flood watch/warning over the next few days!
Fun fun fun…

3 Likes

Wow, I hope you and your animal/plant babies are safe through it!

2 Likes

I doubt anything will happen to this exact place. Everything always slides by either side. Some thunder in the distance. Hasn’t rained on us since last night, early morning. Everything is as safe as it usually is. But, we’re still keeping an eye on stuff, lol That’s for sure!
Channel 8, KTUL in Tulsa
We’re in the tip of Pawnee County closest to Tulsa

4 Likes

Stay safe, Brother.

2 Likes

Check yer Dm’s brother! lol
tag @THCeed

Be safe brotha!

1 Like