Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Now they’re saying tomorrow gonna be worse. 3-7 tornadoes expected. Sure hope folks ride it out without any harm!

2 Likes

At least the tornado warning has downgraded to a= watch, along with Severe storm w\ gold ball size hail

2 Likes

Time to batten down the hatches JP, stay safe and let’s all hope for a smooth ride for ya until this thing passes.

Golf ball sized hail? Yeesh :grimacing: what a way to make golf sound even worse! :joy: :golf:

2 Likes

Shoot, I just noticed this. I’m pretty sure this was meant the other way around. If so then I’m glad, a downgrade is a great thing right now.

Not trying to be “that guy” :nerd_face: buuut tornado weather is not to be fucked with.
Warning is the worse one, Watch would be a downgrade. I just want to keep ppl informed to help everyone stay safe.

What is the difference between a Tornado Watch and a Tornado Warning issued by the National Weather Service?

• Tornado Watch: Be Prepared! Tornadoes are possible in and near the watch area. Review and discuss your emergency plans and check supplies and your safe room. Be ready to act quickly if a warning is issued or you suspect a tornado is approaching. … The watch area is typically large, covering numerous counties or even states.
  • Tornado Warning: Take Action! A tornado has been sighted or indicated by weather radar. There is imminent danger to life and property. … Warnings are issued by your local forecast office. Warnings typically encompass a much smaller area (around the size of a city or small county)

Source: National Weather Service

1 Like

My bad, lol so it is… Stoned AF and didn’t pay attention!

edited and corrected!

Damn, but I’m sure glad they don’t give out tickets for ‘typing while stoned’! :thinking: :scream: :wink: :rofl: :+1: thnx for pointing that lil fumble out to me, brother!

2 Likes

I caught the translation, must be in a similar frame of mind right now :wink:

Again no intention to “correct” anyone, just want to help keep everyone safe when the weather takes a turn. My wife grew up in a mobile home park so when we get tornado weather here it’s a call to action.

3 Likes

My eyes are crossed. lol

2 Likes

Hey Johnny! I set this plant out . It’s an Ice cream cake x Mac fem from Ak. It has a leaflet on backwards.

7 Likes

Interesting. An aberration or mutation will happen occasionally in mixing genetics, brother.

4 Likes

Someone say hail?

16 Likes

Good night everyone. I’m flat out wore out. Maybe I’ll get some good zzzzzzzz’s.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

3 Likes

Damn dude!

2 Likes

Is that your hand?

2 Likes

Yup. This was not today. This was from a big storm we had last spring.

3 Likes

Those would lay a feller out man. lol
Good night brother.

1 Like

Actually, those were not real hard frozen. Still would hurt. But they were more like very hard slush balls most were exploding when the hit the ground.

2 Likes

Wow, hope your okay.

Shutting it down for the evening, good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Dam those are big!

Those are ridiculous