Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

dang, talk about vampzilla

2 Likes

AI can be fun to screw around with. lol
You should SEE how many awesome things it comes up with. You’d make me stop visiting your thread if I posted even a fraction of the neatest pics. lol

5 Likes

Naw I doubt you could do much of anything that’d make me ask you to not come around, my friend!
You’d be pretty much considered ‘bulletproof’

4 Likes

My sister plays around with AI pictures all the time on her phone. It’s pretty neat what it comes up with.

3 Likes

All meant in good fun :wink: Sorry if that one ruffled any feathers, so to speak!

@MoBilly generative AI can come up with some cool, interesting, weird, and sometimes flat-out freaky shit. I love when artists are use AI as a tool and then the artist continues adding their own thing to it.

^ This looks to me like it was inspired by Renee Descartes + Jafar from Aladdin.

And do I see a stubbed out cigarette in her mouth while she’s holding a lit one? :joy: It’s probably for the best that the hand is out of frame :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

And that’s exactly the way it was taken, my friend!

4 Likes

Interesting read. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good evening everyone, I hope everyone had a good day. I power washed my house today, yay I love it when my wife is on vacation. She finds all kinds of things for me to do.:joy:

3 Likes

I feel you man. I really do. lol

1 Like

I think I just found there actually IS a ‘silver lining’ to being unable to do much of anything…!

too much ‘dark humor’?

2 Likes

After that fall last night, the doc wants me in his office when he opens tomorrow, wants to check me out n run couple tests, etc. I’m gonna shut down for the evening good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

12 Likes

Night JP. Sleep well brother

3 Likes

Good night buddy

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. I hope everything goes well at the doctors my friend. Have an awesome day.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day ya all! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Morning JP, morning OGs

5 Likes

Or wrap you in bubble wrap.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the doctors visit goes well and doesn’t probe you too much!

4 Likes

lol gee thnx! NO PROBES! prod here n there maybe

3 Likes