Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

So long as the entrance isn’t a mini maze using cattle panels, you’re at the right place :joy:

2 Likes

When I said maybe a prod here n there, I was NOT talking about cattle prods! :scream: :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Out the door, folks. Cyas later

5 Likes

have a save trip

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day.

@JohnnyPotseed how are you feeling?

:heart::heart::heart::heart: for the pause I’m on :crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Feeling rough as a dried corn cob & sore as a boil onna hog’s butt… lol but, I’m still kickin, so everything is ok! Doc said, ‘Damn, you’re a tough ol codger’! Nothing broke, cracked, sprained or bruised. Just stiff and sore. lol

He can get away with calling me that, lol since he’s older than me… and a good ol country boy too named Billy Don. Plus I been going to him for years now and we joke a lot, lol

14 Likes

Glad to hear nothing serious other then soreness brother. :+1:

4 Likes

oh lol he also said he’s glad I’m making a liar outta him on that ‘any time now’ talk. so there’s that :wink: :+1:

8 Likes

Alls I can say is, if only the good die young, I plan on living to 101!

8 Likes

We’re all glad you are! I hear that a once a week bath in pickle juice will add years to a life!
:lying_face:
Well if it ain’t true, it should be.

5 Likes

Damn man, ya trying to tell me I gotta take a both once a week?! There goes my every 6month schedule! (whether I need it or not!) :roll_eyes: :wink: :man_facepalming: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Yes but it would be worth it if it works.
No need for pictures. I’ll take your word on it if you try it. Just give me a yearly update on how pickled you are getting.
:rofl:

5 Likes

hmmm now I gotta question for ya, brother @MoBilly Should I use Dill or Sweet for the bath? Or my fav, bread n butter?

3 Likes

I’m definitely not an expert like @MoBilly but I’d say go with your favorite :joy:

Glad to hear you just sore and stiff. That’ll work out in a couple days!

Epsom salt bath may reduce it faster for you. Two baths a week now :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh hell no! Now yas askin just too much of me!

Wait… does a shower count? I get one of them practically every day! I can hook a 50gal barrel up with a shower head!

3 Likes

I take my bath on the 25th of each month, whether I need it or not.

3 Likes

Don’t know how ya manage to keep such a tight schedule there, my friend!

1 Like

Now sometimes I do skip a month. Depends on if my pants will stand up by themselves, or not.

3 Likes

Good gauge to go by! I used to do the same, but when they’d start to run away, I hadda stop… lost more dang pants that way!

4 Likes

As long as you turn your underwear inside out every now and then you’re OK

5 Likes