Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

The higher the humidity, the lower my movement/ability! lol It’s 100% atm, sooooo…

Ya mean yours don’t?! I trained mine to sit up when Rose comes into the rooms where they are, also to be happy with what SHE gives em! :lying_face: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Not everyone can feel/sense those changes. Little Rick and I compared notes. He’s 400 miles north of me. The slow moving fronts were different than the quick barometer bounces, we decided after large amounts of smoke. Those fast movers were like getting hit with a stick.

3 Likes

Well maybe not so much ‘trained’ as yelled/cursed at em and scared em into behavin! :scream: :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

lol oh wait a minute i forgot the most important emoji behind that statement… :lying_face: :wink:

You’re still making sense so I guess you never tried that on Rose. Otherwise you’d be a slobbering idiot with a deep divot in the back of your head.
:laughing:

1 Like

I ain’t THAT damn stupid!

3 Likes

Good. I’m not into having stupid friends. Anymore. lol

1 Like

Rose learned a neat trick long before we ever met, and I do NOT forget it! lol Her grandfather came home and laid his hands on her grandmother, then went to bed and sleep. He woke up to her having tied his tail to the bed and commenced to beating him with a cast iron skillet n a broom from toes to nose! he never put his hands on granny again!! :scream: :scream: :rofl:

5 Likes

There’s a lot of POS’s out there that could use that same lesson. Absolutely.

4 Likes

You gents are damn funny this morning. :joy::joy:. Had a few cups of coffee, a joint of Emerald Fire OG and feeling right reading the morning OG posts. You all have a fantastic Sunday!!! :green_heart:

2 Likes

lol I was never one for putting my hands on a woman, child, or animal. So didn’t have to learn thatun the hard way!

5 Likes

You as well Jpaul.
:v:t4:

1 Like

It’s not that complicated, is it? I don’t want someone pawing on me. Never really did. Like my space and try and allow others their space.

2 Likes

It’s a lot smoother ride through this life if a person lives that way.

Happy wife equals happy life. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

6 Likes

And, possibly, a longer one as well. lol

4 Likes

That’s always been a ‘no brainer’ to me, lol some guys just don’t get it though!

3 Likes

Have you ever heard of a “blanket party”?
I thought about that when I read this post. lol

2 Likes

Thinking boot camp like Full Metal Jacket with the bars of soap in socks. That stuff is no joke for any ex military.

1 Like