Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Haha up from last night still, but good morning lol.

3 Likes

Thunderstorms, rain, high humidity causing pains. lol So I’m up at 3AM Just couldn’t lay there any longer… OFW right?

2 Likes

Morning JP. Morning OGs

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @OrganicGorilla good morning OG’s. Have a nice Sunday. I’ll be playing on this, picked it up Friday.

16 Likes

Nice! Looks like ya got a complete package there

2 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @OrganicGorilla , @Greenfingers and everbody else of course! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Thats a nice toy @Greenfingers . Very cool!

1 Like

Morning everyone.
After midnight last night we got a hell of a storm. Rolled me straight out of bed. But nothing blown away this time.
Hope everyone has a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

@Greenfingers Awesome buy! I wouldn’t go in the house with all the stuff that can done with that tractor. "mounts a LED light bar on the roll bar to work after dark " :joy:

Is this the time of the year when storms are most severe and more frequent?
Stay safe brotha!

4 Likes

Yeah. I’m right in the middle of tornado alley. Spring storms suck around here. Been really active tornado season so far. May is usually our worst month, by far. Check out the El Reno tornado on YouTube. I think its the widest tornado on record. I was there. And the two Moore Oklahoma EF-5 Tornadoes. My brother rode out both of those. YouTube has videos of all of these. Scary stuff bro. Tomorrow will be a bad day. Okies keep an eyeball out.

1 Like

Cant like that comment with all that destruction from those tornadoes.

Thats very scary to think about and or even watch the videos. Many years ago when I was in California at the venice skatepark, I spoke to local skater who’s home had been hit from one when he lived in tornado alley. He said the sounds the wind makes as it is gushing thru the home on near and on impact is unimaginable, White noise is the only way he could describe it. His moved shortly after to CA after that.

All of you guys in the alley Stay safe!

3 Likes

Morning all.

3 Likes

Sweeeet! Nice choice. Dang I wish I had those extra two wheels pulling! lol

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all you other awesome folk!

4 Likes

It’s pretty awesome. I’ve already been playing on it to get to know the bucket and how much room it takes for turning without hitting something lol

3 Likes

Good morning brother, hope everything is coming up pretty and green for ya!

3 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . The weather can make me ache too. At least the sun is out this morning. I feel like a walking barometer when it drops.

3 Likes

IKR?? lol couldn’t have said it better, brother.

3 Likes

In ~20 minutes, when the lights pop on, I’ll know if everything is still coming up pretty and green. It’s feeding day for almost all of them.
@JohnnyPotseed I don’t know why they can’t all just use the same amount of water and feed at the same time. How inconvenient. lol

2 Likes