Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Oldjoints, good morning OG’s, I’m up with you guys. Damn four letter word (work) Have a nice Friday folks.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Work?
Never did that, my job was an adventure when I was doing it. Always a challenge………

2 Likes

I did doze off in my chair for an hour. lol I get to count that in as ‘some’ rest!

3 Likes

Morning JP. Morning OGs

4 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Oldjoints , @Greenfingers , @OrganicGorilla and OG!

have a great friday ya all :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Good morning JP, and all other OGs, house smells better those morning, septic backed up in the basement yesterday and had that fun ordeal to deal with but it’s done and it’s Friday, everybody have a great day!!

6 Likes

Good morning to all the folks in the Circus.
I got tied up reading another thread from start to finish, and ain’t been on the main board for a week.
We been riding out some wild weather in my area, same as the rest of you.
@JohnnyPotseed, glad to see you are getting closer to having a serviceable vehicle.
I am gonna have to get an updated picture of my Frankie fems when I get home and put them on here.

6 Likes

Look forward to seeing how they’re doing.

2 Likes

Just wanted you to know JP, all the snips I got yesterday were all standing tall and looking happy this morning in the cloner!!! First time doing clones so I didn’t know what to expect this morning. Those snips stunk up the whole house yesterday when I open up the bags lol, that was awesome lol.

5 Likes

Glad to hear ya happy!

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and has a great weekend!

4 Likes

Morning bruddahs and sistas of the flower. Everyone stay blazed today That way you can laugh about all the crap going on in the world.

5 Likes

Hopefully that SD pollen makes it to you Johnny it was a nice little pile damn tornado :tornado: might of delivered it for the mail

1 Like

Nada yet, maybe today? Let ya know

1 Like

Good morning everyone! That pollen should be there today @JohnnyPotseed . I’m thinking that it was in Tulsa two days ago.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day

2 Likes

Informed Delivery app shows a tracked package from Lebanon, MO? Says ‘out for delivery’

1 Like

Yes!!! Good deal!

1 Like

Cool, I look forward to it! lol

1 Like

It’s not much but I think there’s enough for a decent amount of seeds.
Good luck.

1 Like