Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

All depends on viability, of course.

Don’t we both know that. lol

2 Likes

Here is what my two Frankies look like at the moment. I topped one down pretty short a few days ago.
Gonna do the same with the other after I take a couple cuttings.

14 Likes

Looking solid, man!

1 Like

You got this, brother! Looks very nice.

1 Like

I’m gonna shut things don here, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, have a great weekend.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning errybuddy.

7 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG!

have a great weekend :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Morning JP! Morning everyone! I hope everyone has a great weekend

4 Likes

Good morning all you good folks!! Sounds like a great weekend for most everybody, gonna be taking down 3 large mulberry trees today, hope you all have a great weekend✌️

5 Likes

Good morning everybody have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong! I know I can use another pot :grin:

3 Likes

A nice day today.

3 Likes

Hey brother @hemp!

2 Likes

How are you? I hope is going well. Wanted to say hello.

2 Likes

I’m doing well enough that I have little reason to complain bro! How about you? I been wondering.

3 Likes

Sorry I haven’t called you. I’ve been doing a lot better. My thinking is not as bad. When you get cancer. I’ve never had it before. It makes you think about a lot of things. It is a very nasty disease. I thought that having problems with my heart was bad enough. I’m actually over all of it. I don’t let it bother me too much. I’ve been pretty happy. The car wreck didn’t help. But I’m getting over that condition also. I guess you call it getting old. lol

8 Likes