Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I do believe anybody there was willing to step up and do almost anything. Everybody’s back was covered. Although unfortunate. I’m glad it wasn’t serious and in the end just a little sore. Glad to hear you’re OK.

3 Likes

When the right leg turns to a useless piece of meat on my hip… there ain’t much I can do, other than go down. lol If I happen to be sitting, it’s all good. But if I’m moving, well. lol Ya saw the result.
But that’s why I never move outta this chair without holding onto the walker (parked at bottom of OJ’s stairs outdoors) or my mobility scooter

2 Likes

I wasn’t worried about hurting myself. I saw your son there and figured he had a better idea about how to lift you up without inflicting additional pain on you. lol
The problem is, you need to smoke more. If you’d have had enough smoke in your lungs you couldn’t have fallen if you’d wanted to. Smoke rises. Take a @BigMike55 sized hit and you’re gonna float back to your feet!
:rofl:

3 Likes

I do believe I was still hitting on joints after most everyone else had stopped… except for Rose! (That woman doesn’t know the meaning of ‘high nuff’!)

But it IS ‘medicinal’… yeah! That’s it! Medicinal! :wink:
edit… and it DID work! lol I didn’t have ANY pain until this morning!
NOW lol I’m feeling sorer than a boil on a hog’s butt… how the heck that ever came to be a ‘saying’ is beyond me, but there it is. lol

3 Likes

I told myself I wouldn’t get that ripped this time. A man should never lie to himself. lol
I had the absolute best time though. It was worth all the aches and pains from that ride.
Of course, I DO have some awesome hash and resin to sooth my sore joints.
:+1:t5:

4 Likes

Oh and since I don’t think @Oldjoints is worried about keeping that liqueur around, you might ask him to let you take that persimmon/pear brandy home. The other stuff was my brothers recipe. The brandy is mine so if you want to have some that I had a hand in. You might want to try it. I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. lol

2 Likes

We took a shot of the one I did bring home. It was nice, very nice!
Although, lol I did have to take a shot of water after!

1 Like

I don’t believe I skipped a turn or opportunity all afternoon. Challenge was excepted, and I believe I hung in there. I am ready to do it all over again.

4 Likes

Like a storm trooper! lol

2 Likes

The important word is highlighted, brother! lol
I don’t recall you backing up from any! lol

2 Likes

This way you can just lay down on the deck and ROLL down to the chair.
Ok. Ill shut up now.

2 Likes

Dang it! I knew I forgot something. I saw that persimmon shine and my eyes got big. Ain’t had none of that since Arkansas circa 1976.
I forget to try a shot. Persimmon is one of the best (unknown by most) flavors out there. And hard to harvest. They gotta be ripe. And the coons wait on harvest day too. Gotta be quick. Dang it I missed out.

1 Like

just posted this on OG Party thread lol Why is it, I’m already outta likes?! i couldn’t have hit more than a hundred or so this morning! :scream: :wink: :rofl: :man_facepalming: :+1: :heart:

2 Likes

I so wish I could have been at that get together.
Which one of you guys was playing the resonator?

2 Likes

That was @Oldjoints 's roommate Rob. I love the sound of one but haven’t got the ear for it.
I can make sounds that fighting cats would be PROUD of though.
:laughing:

2 Likes

@Flower :heart:
@MoBilly :heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

lol IKR? I think it’s contagious!

2 Likes

The problem is this old stoner keeps forgetting and hitting “like” and seeing that notice over and over and over… etc. etc. etc.
:rofl:

2 Likes

er… lol I do the same!

2 Likes