Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Hey brother! Hope the gathering was as fun for you as it was for us!

2 Likes

You bet. I had a great time. Great people great fun… I’m ready for next year. I would do it again. Thanks again for having me.

5 Likes

Not a problem! You fit right in there without trying! lol Enjoyed meeting up with ya, and glad it was a good experience!

2 Likes

I think we might need a few more joints next year. Although, I don’t think we stop smoking the whole time, other than eating. I could’ve handled a few more, I think.

4 Likes

that for sure is so much fun ! have a great time you all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:scream: :rofl: :rofl:
really?! Ok lol I’ll see about making that work out next year!

1 Like

I agree. Beautiful cutaway.
Happy you folks had a great time together.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. I know it’s going to be hard to keep up with yesterday, but have the best day possible.
Love seeing the pictures, looks like a great get together you had.

4 Likes

Good morning all!

4 Likes

I’m glad no one got a pic of my ugly mug. That woulda went viral.

Oh wait. I think @Oldjoints posted me yesterday. Never mind. image

4 Likes

Every time I see this, after the cringe, the words “Badges! We don need no stinking badges!!!” comes to my mind. I don’t know why…
:rofl:

3 Likes

What movie is that from?? I’m gonna take a guess and say “Going South”

1 Like

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

It’s not an exact quote but close enough. lol

2 Likes

Ahhh.
For some reason a Jack Nicholson movie came to mind.
If you never saw it, its pretty good. Funny.

1 Like

I’ll look that one up. Thanks @BigMike55 . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Naw lol that was me posted the pic… it was meant as a self-pic!

Glad to see ya up & in decent shape, my friend! lol I had to lay back down for a bit. Nothing got broken, but a bit stiff n sore with a knot on the back of my head. When I went to step down from the first step onto the deck, the right leg just disappeared…
Thnx for ‘looking out’ for me at the end!

1 Like

You would do the same in a NY second. :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol yep… for those that don’t know, a NY second is .75 of a regular second!

I just had to stop you when ya were going to try lifting me up from the deck! I didn’t want you to go n hurt yourself too! lol I had that big strapping son of mine there to do that ‘heavy lifting’!

2 Likes