Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Very nice. :slight_smile:

I’ve checked out a couple video/album s by him… Pretty good music.

1 Like

Shutting down for the evening, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Under a Tornado warning. Supposed to reach us at about 9:40. Wish me luck. Traveling down i40.

5 Likes

Stay safe!! Keep us posted if possible

2 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Here we go again, everyone have a nice week.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning everybody, sounds like the party was a huge sucess and you all had a great time!!! Look forward to making it out next year, have a great day guys!!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Hope the weatherman got everything wrong and it was a quiet night for you all

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Good morning OG

2 Likes

lol damn, I just got on and already getting this

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start the week!

lol That like might disappear, so here ya go brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Morning JP, morning OGs

3 Likes

Morning guys and gals. Here’s what I had to deal with last night. Just as location place marker. I live in Yukon. Off of seventh street. This went across 15th. Too close for Mikey. We went to the hidey hole and let our next door neighbors get in there with us.

3 Likes

I keep thinking about the 3rd OGathering, and how much fun it’d be to see a lot more members there next year… lol some of you folks that are close enough should come join the fun/festivities! I look forward to seeing new faces next year!

8 Likes

Well my friend, looks like ya dodged the bullet there! Sure am glad to hear you’re ok! Hope no one got injured?
Buildings can be replaced, lives, not so much…

1 Like

We had some of that storm swing by our place, lot of thunder/lightening and rain/hail. Nothing very big or damaging here, but some damage elsewhere close by.

Good morning guys and gals of glorious ganja!
Stay safe @BigMike55 . Oz doesn’t need a pot farmer. They have the poppy dust growing in fields up there!
:laughing:
Glad you and Zee are safe. You are the only you we got.
:wink:

3 Likes