Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
You should get a package from me in the mail. On Wednesday. It’s those beans we talked about hope they serve you well.

4 Likes

Thnx brother, I’ll be on the watch for em!

Coulda saved myself $5 if I was not high when I left for Tulsa. Just walked off and left it behind. What a bonehead.

2 Likes

lol i think most all stoners have ‘been there, done that’!!

1 Like

Glad you dodged that one last night and hope it stays that way for ya brother. Also, you and the misses are good people for looking out for your neighbors!

1 Like

I plan on attending next year with you guys, just had prior commitments this year but it will be a priority next time!!

4 Likes

How close are you to Tulsa?

2 Likes

I hear that I really wanted to go this year but I had things going on that weekend. It’s a 12 hour drive I would love to go and meet everyone. Seems like a great bunch of guys. These people on OG are a different breed. Glad to be here.

4 Likes

I’m about 10 hours due north of you guys, Butterfield MN.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, not to many of them left these days so it’s worth the trip to hang out with you all.

3 Likes

What happened to the Cheesecake?:grin:

1 Like

What else?! lol It got inhaled! Along with most everything else edible there!! :scream: :wink: :rofl: :+1: :heart:

3 Likes

I knew that goat was gonna get it!

3 Likes

Yeah riiiight, lol the baby goat was cute n all, but it got none of the good stuff!

oh wait, you mean @MoBilly ?!

6 Likes

You said it, not me! Haa haa

5 Likes

weed4

9 Likes

Closing down for the evening folks, cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

4 Likes

Morning JP. Morning OG

2 Likes