Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

They are doing great. Got them all transplanted into some amended coco peat.

9 Likes

They do look happy! lol

1 Like

Off topic, lol but @Gelatowizard have you stopped by the fruit/veggie outdoor stand by the liquor store downtown?The vine ripened tomatoes are great, and those watermelons are sweet! The peaches aren’t bad, either!

2 Likes

I have not

3 Likes

Good afternoon/evening everyone. Hope it continues to be a great day for you all

4 Likes

Who is this Gelato feller. Seems to fit in nicely.

6 Likes

Thought he was someone’s cousin :rofl::rofl::rofl: I crack myself up, I’ll go back in my corner now
Welcome @Gelatowizard

3 Likes

He’s a Tulsa fella, like some of us, and yep, he does fit right in lol
lol We might even be able to entice him into coming to next OGathering in Tulsa!

5 Likes

Rose and me met his wife first, another very nice person. She intro’d me n him. After a couple long and varied conversations. We met up to do some trading of plants and seeds/pollen. The meet ( Monday) was after the gathering, but I have no doubt that the both of em would enjoy the T-Town throwdown next year!

10 Likes

lol of course! You know me well enough to know I don’t invite folks to OG just willy-nilly, all over the place… After our conversations & meeting, I was almost positive that @Gelatowizard would be a great fit on OG, and I do still think I’m very right!

Reckon I’m gonna shut it down for the evening, folks.

Good Night OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s happy hump day.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning JP and @Greenfingers! Seen a nasty storm in Greenfield Iowa yesterday and hope everybody is well, looks like we got alittle break today. Oh by the way JP… 14/15 snips have rooted and been put into solo cups and the last one started showing roots last night, which I’m positive we should have no problems making it to. First time cloning ever and ya made it to easy for me brother, thank you!!! Have a good day everybody.

10 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers , @Sailorboy and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Have a good day.
S
@Sailorboy check your messages.

6 Likes

Gonna dust off the heat press today, Rose is picking up some dry ice… hey, lol when the rosin gets low…ish, we gots to get more going!
We do dry-ice hash run, then run the hash through the heat press for rosin…
mmmmm mmmmm good! lol

10 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Yes @JohnnyPotseed . Yes it is. lol

5 Likes

Going to be doin a bit of ‘quality control’ today. I need to make sure the new rosin is ‘acceptable’ only because Rose has such high standards! I got nuttin to do with it otherwise! :lying_face: :wink: :rofl:
She has to have me as the tester, mind yas… only to test! (yeah, that’s it!)

7 Likes

Thinking there’s at least a couple pounds of trim & larf in the deep freezer. So ought to be a decent amount yielded. I just ain’t enjoying the idea of all the shaking that’s gonna need to be done! lol My shoulder is fried as it is! But, lol has to be done, and I’ll have pain meds for the shoulder after! :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

8 Likes

Good morning everyone have an awesome day.

5 Likes