Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Got the music going to ‘get me in the mood’ … gotta rock on! lol Listening to Nazareth atm.

4 Likes

The shoulder activity doesn’t sound fun. As long as I don’t lift my arms above my shoulders, I’m “ok”.

3 Likes

Nazareth will get the blood moving, good choice.

1 Like

Thanks again brother!

1 Like

Taking a short break, lol had to give my shoulder ‘time out’… but things are looking damn good here! I’ll post pics soon as I’m done. I think this is gonna be my biggest pull yet.

5 Likes

That’s good news brother, got a extra wheelbarrow if needed and definitely take a break if needed.:love_you_gesture:

1 Like

lol I doubt a wheelbarrow will be needed, but thnx for the offer! But still looking like it’s gonna be the biggest rosin run since we got the heat press a couple years ago.

4 Likes

Feb 24, 2022

April 8, 2022

Oct 16,2022

Oct 23, 2023

Feb 8, 2024

today

Started at just before 9AM
container was put on scale empty, zero’d out, then gradually filled.
167.28gm of rosin! Definitely the biggest run to date! And coulda been more if I wanted to get ‘darker’ product. lol :scream: :wink: :smile: :+1: :heart:

22 Likes

You can tell the diff in getting more experience in using the heat press, lol the first runs just over two years ago were dark as crap, but still 'F’d ya up! lol Gotta admit though, the lighter is better, tastier.

9 Likes

Yes it is bro but it could taste like the southern end of a north bound hog if it does the job!
:laughing:
Well… Maybe not a domestic hog… Them’s nasty. A wild hog for sure.
:wink:

5 Likes

I’ve learned not to try milking every last drop of hash when shaking, lol the more plant matter, the darker the finish, and the taste does suffer. Also a bit lower THC. I started with 2lbs of good buddage mostly, with some of the nicer trim/larf. Filled(4times) 1/2lb of Ganja in the dry-ice bucket over the bigass mirror. Collected all the hash, the started pressing. I got almost 100% return converting from hash to rosin

6 Likes

Dang man! That’s amazing!

3 Likes

What plant matter there WAS left in the press bags, didn’t amount to a hill of beans! lol

3 Likes

Nice looking GOO, bruh!

2 Likes

Thnx brother. Check yer DM

No reason for any hog to go North. They has everything they need here !

3 Likes

Alrighty then, lol after letting the fresh batch of rosin, cure (for all of a couple hours! :scream: :man_facepalming:) We just had to partake of a toke or two (or 3-4, lol) Tasty, but harsh/uncured… and definitely F’s ya up!
I rate this run an ‘A’!

12 Likes

Good evening @JohnnyPotseed and company!

Hey Johnny, I tried out the worm casting tech for germinating seeds, easy and effective :ok_hand: love it. thanks for sharing. Didn’t take a lot of effort.
I used some little containers some to-go sushi came in for the tray.

4 Likes

Nice job brother, sounds like your place was the place to be at today lol

1 Like

Untitled
Sheeet brother, lol this is the place to be any time!

edit… lol if ya looking to get HIGH! We smoke all day from ‘get-up’ to ‘lay-down’

3 Likes