Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Ready to face the day it looks like…goodmorning good buddy!!! @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

May this Sunday morning bring you some PEACE @JohnnyPotseed . A smoke break wouldn’t hurt me, but I think I’ll try a different path than you this time. Hoping your Missus is getting some rest too.
That Dilaudid has been a very effective one when I needed it. I am grateful it is as highly regulated as it is. I could get in trouble.

3 Likes

Good morning JP!! Good morning everyone! Sending only the best of vibes from Washington state towards you JP.

2 Likes

Ain’t been on here for a couple days. Sorry to see you are still in the hospital, Johnny.
I am pulling for to get out of there ASAP.

6 Likes

Thnx, gotta find the end sooner or later!

6 Likes

Good night everyone.

1 Like

Joining ya, lol
Good Night OG

10 Likes

Good night everyone.
@JohnnyPotseed positive thoughts, hope you get some rest

3 Likes

Good night JP we love the shit out of you man

9 Likes

Stay hydrated @JohnnyPotseed. Disappointing to learn they have turned you into a human pin cushion.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

This site is so awesome, I can’t begin to come up with words here! @LemonadeJoe, @DougDawson , @Oldjoints and so many more folks doing this fundraiser…
I’ll be getting a couple thousand of my beans into this also. That helicopter ambulance ride bill by itself is gonna be thousands! I just want the grand people of OverGrow to know the support and love shown is deeply felt and appreciated!!!

31 Likes

Goodmorning @JohnnyPotseed brother… how are you feeling buddy?

4 Likes

Better my friend, they still haven’t figured out the reason for the complications and I still can’t get out of this hospital bed… but the vibes coming from OG are strong and I have a positive attitude!

14 Likes

It’s going to get better man, you’re too tough and got too much to do to have it any other way lol… we’ve all been thinking alot about you bro

5 Likes

Rest of the order that you sent me rolled in today @JohnnyPotseed . Thank you :+1: . I’m saving up for your auction. Take care.

5 Likes

They found a massive blood clot and also a bacterial infection in the nerves they hit to block pain during operation … they’re dissolving the clot and treating the infection, tell me it should take care of things

That IV x-mas tree pic I posted has 4 bags of stuff going into 2 IVs in one arm. The pain meds they shootinto the IV side port, lol then there are all the pills and liquid they shove at ne

15 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Hang in there Johnny, they will have you fixed up before you know it.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Damn well… at least they’re getting to the bottom of the issue… So i take it they caused that bacterial infection? Someone didn’t use sterile procedure!! Or something :thinking:

4 Likes

No idea, but that’s about the only way bacteria could get into the nerve cluster

6 Likes