Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

I’ll pass that on for ya JP to him.

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @MoBilly, just popping in to say High :wave:! :sun_with_face::facepunch::blush::+1::ok_hand::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Damn, @Sailorboy sounds like ya made the right move though.sometimes ya just gotta call em out! lol

1 Like

2 years of those clowns riding my back and I had enough lol.

1 Like

Outta likes for a bit brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Good for you!

2 Likes

Mornin bud. Another sleepless night, aye?
Well, I woke up in th recliner at about midnight, couldn’t get back to it. So I came to the grow.
Now I’m dragin ass. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Wish it had been a better night, for us both!

5 Likes

Good morning JP :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I hope you get great news soon brotha!

3 Likes

But, I DO have great news… I’m still kicking, and sharing the sunrise with all yas!

17 Likes

This shit!? Pffft. lol
Ain’t gonna stop the grow!! :scream: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Damn Johnny it sounds like you are having a time getting you put back together, prayers and good vibes my friend.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

The Xmas tree of IV I have going lol

Yes, those are all hooked to me, private room

7 Likes

I think I’ll get some fresh rosin pressed when I get out of here! Something to look forward to celebrating with! lol
Pain is easing off… seems to be in synch with the sunshine (or maybe that shot of dilaudid I just got!)

15 Likes

Holy hell, what a concoction of a cocktail.

Yeah, some press sounds like a nice treat.
The adult version of your lollypop. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Morning JP! Still on the right side. Hang in there man, you got this. Tell them doctors to tighten up and get it done, you got stuff to do.

G.

6 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . Know fact. Pain is tolerated better during daylight. I know it’s true for me. Might just be due to more visual distractions, but I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Good morning OG! And JP as much as I know it sucks being in that hospital you are one day closer to breaking out that joint, so you can break out some joints. I am holding every puff a few seconds longer for you lol.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. What’s up Johnny? Running the place for them yet?

4 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
Slept late again. I seem to be good at that. Sorry you ain’t getting any rest brother. Pain should start easing up pretty soon. Then you will be back to your old self.

3 Likes

I just now managed to get an hour lol
Ate a breakfast and got a shot of dilaudid

12 Likes