Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Yep. I have seen that so damned many times! Shoddy work on a job site is one thing that pisses me off. Fixing others lazy ass screw ups are one the most irritating things I’ve had to do in my career. But in the medical industry those f*ups cost lives.
Totally unacceptable.

8 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . Coffee after any procedure has always been a requirement. Ive dropped off coffee later. Those folks need it. I just like it.

4 Likes

PT nazis…if you don’t feel the overwhelmin’ need to rip their face off , get new ones . Besides ya got a refresher course at Benning as yer PLF’s suck .

2 Likes

lol IKR? But gotta get pumped back up!

2 Likes

One of the joys of Geezerhood is the discovery that you don’t bounce any more …just go SPLAT! like an ol’ bug on a windscreen . As we learned long ago the flights fine , it’s landings that suck…

5 Likes

Hoping the day sees your recovery moving in a positive direction. Power vibes sent.

5 Likes

Some days ya the windshield & some days ya the bug!

3 Likes

Amen …kinda like the carrot & the jackass

1 Like

Something like this? lol

15 Likes

lol the days of looking like that are long past, my friend!

8 Likes

I look like that right now! I just don’t want to make other guys feel bad about themselves so I cover it up with 30 lbs of fat.
I’m considerate that way.
:laughing:

10 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

Good morning my friend. The nurse and couple others were all over me this morning, lol had to get another IV installed, get meds into me, and some blood work done

4 Likes

On the 12th day of hospital the nurses gave to JP a dozen IV tree!.. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

We are rooting for ya JP, the sooner you get home, sooner to old times, keep the faith!

2 Likes

Sending LOVE and STRENGTH your way JP! Keeping you in my thoughts today!!

3 Likes

Thunder Rose in NYC window

14 Likes

Good morning JP good morning everybody. I hope today is the start to a wonderful week for everyone, that goes for you especially JP!

3 Likes

Oh Man, you gotta be feeling like a pin cushion by now!

Hang in there Johnny!

G.

3 Likes

Grandpa looking strong and healthy! :rofl:

2 Likes