Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

AI is slightly addictive. lol
A friend on the forum @Heliosphear got me into it. It’s challenging coming up with a prompt that generates something close to what I envisioned.

4 Likes

If I had as many needles sticking outta me as I did stuck in me this week…lol I’d look like a porcupine but I don’t. So I just look like a pincushion! :scream: :rofl:

10 Likes

A lot of people are watching and saying prayers for You, most don’t post. But I say a prayer everyday. One more thing, is there a video of the two women holding yer dik?
PS, I love these private messages no one else can see them.

10 Likes

glad to see you’re getting some progress JP.
hope you’re able to get some (meaningful) sleep at some point. that’ll make a big difference for you.

well wishes for speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Good afternoon @Sailorboy @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Oldjoints @BigMike55 … been a busy day!!

4 Likes

Good evening @JohnnyPotseed and crew.
Still more positive vibes going out for ya Johnny, they will get you sorted out and on the way soon.

3 Likes

Thnx guys, it’s a slow process. Old bones don’t mend as well as young ones. lol (damnitall!)The PT today was productive and they’re happy with my progress even if I’m not!

20 Likes

So what your saying is there was one reasonable person in the room? :wink:

2 Likes

They get paid to be ‘up’ & ‘positive’ I don’t need to try BS myself!

5 Likes

Some good news. Sleep 5 hrs well tonight. PT sleep.

3 Likes

Glad to hear things are heading in the right direction. Hope you get some rest tonight.

2 Likes

We’re home from the jam session. You say they were “pleased” @JohnnyPotseed . Does that mean you were able to move that leg instead of just the foot today?
:crossed_fingers:t4:

9 Likes

Progress Yes, my friend Not wanting to jinx any progress… but was able to shuffle the foot for a few steps. Needed a couple of techs each side

21 Likes

Brother you know I don’t believe in jinxes. This news rocks!
:partying_face:

8 Likes

You got this Johnny up and at ‘em bud!! :sunglasses::call_me_hand::green_heart:

6 Likes

Gonna try getting some sleep, folks.
Good Night OG!

13 Likes

Sleep ain’t gonna happen

4 Likes

You’re not doing it right. :crazy_face:
What’s up, bud? Did they start pokin and proddin as soon as ya started noddin?

4 Likes

Yeah I reckon just not holding the handle right
Might overdid it a bit today

5 Likes

Sounds like you had quite the workout. At least ya got vertical for a bit. :+1:t3:

3 Likes