Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Whatever it is doesn’t matter because we’re going to break whatever record it was. Lol

2 Likes

Ain’t trying for no record brother, just a lotta folks havin fun BS’n around!
lol This thread has gathered a life-force of it’s own!! :scream: :star_struck: :crazy_face:

:+1:

12 Likes

That’s for sure, every time I leave and come back there’s another 50 posts to read. Flipping awesome.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I never did any office work. And always wanted the “water cooler” experience. Now I’ve been hanging around the water cooler in Johnny’s break room and I’m not getting any work done!.. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
I guess I HAVE had the water cooler experience after all!!!
:laughing:
:

6 Likes

Good morning ish @OhNo555 haha !

5 Likes

You sure that’s water in that water cooler?

4 Likes

I take my water in a bong @Greenfingers . lol

6 Likes

lol, I could never smoke a bong, without coughing up a lung.:joy:

5 Likes

It only bothers me when I burn resin and hash in it. I have a vast cavern for lungs. lol

4 Likes

Figured show my pretty mug

You can see how happy I am to hear they’re transferring me to yet another hospital because of a couple complications

40 Likes

I told you not to fill out that questionnaire with “Mental Stability Assessment” on the letter head!
I don’t have to ask what KIND of hospital their taking you to, but I’ll ask anyway in case I’m wrong.
What’s up now brother?

12 Likes

Pushing as much positivity as I can to you Johnny. Hoping you can feel it and things get easier and better quickly.

3 Likes

Hang in there buddy. I love the beard. Looks a little longer than I remember. I think I still have you beat.

3 Likes

Good evening JP and OGs!! Another day closer to freedom, keep it up!

1 Like

Well the right leg isn’t responding very well, and my urine has turned to blood

3 Likes

Oh no., which hip was broken? I don’t remember seeing that.

2 Likes

Damn man way to make a fella feel bad about making a joke…
That sucks my friend. Please keep us up on this development.
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Right hip, completely broken femur. They did a replacement

4 Likes

I’m making jokes too! So where are ya going wrong, brother? Laughter beats cryin any time!

10 Likes

now I know. Sorry to hear they keep bouncing you around. I hope they get things figured out very soon.

2 Likes