Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

You could not be more right!

6 Likes

Laughter is the best medicine. Every time I come to your thread, I smile or laugh at some thing. Full of good people that care about you.

4 Likes

So when do you bug out?

1 Like

They’re trying for ASAP
Heard one say code stat

3 Likes

Back to Tulsa?

2 Likes

Yep, they said after things get straightened out, it’s back to here

2 Likes

That’s the face of a warrior.

5 Likes

When they checked your blood type did they happen to have any type THC on hand? I’m sure if you need a transfusion there are plenty of volunteers on here.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t even try to count the scars, lol a lot are hidden!

3 Likes

You knew this would be a tough road. Don’t let a step or two backwards change your outlook. Stay strong

5 Likes

I aint backin up from shit! That’s not in my playbook
Some here can remember what i said in 2022 when they were waffling about possible amputations of one or both legs

Something along the line of ‘just take the damn leg n fit me with a prosthetic, then get the hell ouuta my way’

11 Likes

I believe you. I’ve said it before. It’s impressive how you have handled this. If you did not tell us what was going on we would never know by your activity here as you have never changed one bit. an inspiration for many of us.

5 Likes

How is Rose holding up brother? Sending her our love.

7 Likes

Her and the sons are beside themselves. Im just taking it easy

3 Likes

The boys coming back out?

Naw they just want to know anything n everything as it changes oldest is ready to come get me himself to transfer
Sorry bout all the typos and gotta keep editing lol these drugs ARE good and im on phone

13 Likes

I can see that. I agree. Less talk more action. If you should be back in the hospital “stat”. What’s the fn hold up.

1 Like

I’m in a hospital, loljust smaller (lots)

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I will be putting on a fund raising auction for our brother @JohnnyPotseed on or about the 9th of Sept. I am looking for donations of seeds and time from my fellow OGers. If you are interested in helping out, please send me a PM. :v:

35 Likes

PM incoming.

6 Likes