Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Then there’s the anesthesiology, radiology, and all the ( a LOT) CTscans, MRIs, Sonograms, EKGs, etc

There for a few days, they were running these every couple hours

2 Likes

We are, brother.

2 Likes

Couple of the sons took it upon themselves to check out lawsuit against WallyWorld and also the hospitals, for the complications. They said the lawyers they talked to said ‘no case’

2 Likes

Had to reboot, dm’s and reply weren’t working, site is still a bit glitchy.

2 Likes

Walmart has big bucks and protects themselves well against lawsuits.

4 Likes

Gonna try to lay back down a bit, the rosin has done a damn good job! lol

6 Likes

Ok bro, get some sleep…….

3 Likes

Hello JP glad you are home and hope you are doing well. Just for a comparison in temperature we are going to have 30 Celcius tomorrow and that’s still Winter apparently. I think it’s 37 Celcius in parts of the west. That’s Hot :fire: for Winter time. Hope you are recovering from your surgery. Take care. :v:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

11 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning OG’s. Hope you got some rest Johnny. Have a great day overgrow.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning JP! Glad to hear you made it back home and you’re making good progress healing up some. Have a smoking great day! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Stoked you hear you’re home brotha! Hope you got the best night rest and the coffee is deliciously smooth and strong to start your morning!

4 Likes

This coffee is definitely SO much better than the decaf garbage served in the hospital! lol
That crap is an insult to coffee worldwide!

8 Likes

GM JP and OG I Hope all continues to get better. Just remember to take it slow, do go trying to run around doing a bunch of work.

2 Likes

Damn! I was just reading through discharge papers and saw the list of medications they sent me home with… a big bag full. 17 different meds they have me on! No wonder they seemed to always be coming into my room with meds at all hours! lol

4 Likes

That is crazy, they have to keep all those side effects is check. I hate taking medicine of any kind. try to avoid it as much as possible.

3 Likes

Good morning JP, welcome home brother!!!

6 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

Glad to see you at home @JohnnyPotseed …your stubbornness paid off! :grin:

Good morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Good morning @JohnnyPotseed I can feel the pure joy radiating from you about being home
Have a great day all

8 Likes