Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Well, look what the cat dragged in!
Glad your home and semi comfty. What an ordeal you went through. Glad its all getting better for you, bro. A nice rest in your own bed, and some home cooking means everything when youre healing up.

10 Likes

I wasnt sure they were allowing you any coffee so I didnt bring it up lol.

Hope your joe is extra tasty and pairs well with the mountain of finger hash from shucking this morning.

3 Likes

Good morning OG and def JP who gets to read from his own chair or favorite place.
Johnny , you aint no Superball. No more bouncing around the yard, OK?
I hope all y’all have the best day,
Pine

5 Likes

Say WHAT!? But… but… but…
:scream: :thinking: :rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG!

I know just being home is a big part of your healing process, Brother. Hang in there, you got this.

G.

9 Likes

AMEN, I could tell some serious but good stories.
I’m not on any and didn’t have anything both times I got hurt. Way better off in the long run, all natural.
Hey ! It’s a Beautiful Day, remember the group?
Hehh hehh White Bird.
OG~GO Johnny !

4 Likes

Good morning circus family!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

A little Snake oil Willie to start the day. :rofl:

5 Likes

Good morning my friend! I haven’t had a chance to visit with you on here what with you being so busy being the saint you are.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always great to see you brother. How you been keeping?

1 Like

Close enough to “good” that I won’t complain. lol

I have two questions. How have you and yours been doing? And when are you heading up to the lake (we need pics lol). I WILL come up with an outdoor theater like yours. That is just too cool not to have on my deck. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are all doing great, my friend. I’m heading for the lake on Saturday for a week. Last holidays of the year, sadly, but going to be great regardless. Going to celebrate our 35th anniversary. I am looking forward to a week of campfires, good food, and relaxation.

18 Likes

Johnny sorry to hear of your troubles

Get well soon my brother
Sending good vibes and best wishes

1 Like

We plan to fire up the pit for a little get together with friends as soon as possible. The guys are already after me to settle on a day. It’ll be my family, the band and their families.
Five musicians sitting around the fire… It’ll be a time to remember.
:wink:

8 Likes

Wish i was up for a missouri trip.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good time my friend.

2 Likes

That would be awesome bro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve only done it once (three years back) but the guys brought up doing it again. So we’ll do it as soon as I have a good feeling about the weather cooperating.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Campfire season is coming up quick.
I love Fall.

9 Likes