Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

This years Frankie is like what you have going its a shorter Bushyier Pheno Than what i had last year and a lot more Resin coated much stronger smelling .The cross of that Milkmans Baby took on the tallness of Frankie #1.Are you getting any Pine Kerosene fuel mixed with Dank smells coming through?Mine smells like you could juice it and refuel a G6 with it.Very nice Bush there @Hashpants .You can rest easy She is bulletproof to PM not too many bugs like her either

5 Likes

Its definitely strong smelling. I will try to give it a good whiff tomorrow. Its a cutting from Johnny. Long pistils and long colas building.

4 Likes

Probably the Taller one.I popped the last bean i had and got a shorter Stockier one.Tall one grew nice sabers for Kolas

1 Like

I know you have experience with those ripening. When you harvest , are All white pistils gone or do they go futher than that maybe.

2 Likes

Growing Frankie will give you different colors in the pistils when harvested, usually. I say that because often it’s dependent on the conditions like humidity, temp, grow-mix, nutes, etc

6 Likes

Dont worry about the white pistils they stay light and amber up a golden hue a bit twords the end if it was like mine but like Johnny Said Frankie is a Horse of many colors ive seen different on other peoples grows of frankie on here but for my experience the pistils stay a lighter color especially with all the frost your going to see strings of trics that turn into an oil slick of sticky.

16 Likes

lol yum! :star_struck:

3 Likes

The Magic of Frankie she imparts Christmas tree Kolas all in one branch but all over im yelling it from the mountain tops

3 Likes

lol You have no idea of the joy it brings to my ol heart… seeing folks enjoy Frankie so much!

10 Likes

Very nice!!! Thick buds!

4 Likes

Been my favorite to play with theres a lot of variety in this.Ill tell you something else my last vacuum bag of Frankie i smoked i tossed some Dispo weed in the same bag and chip clipped it.Fast forward two months when i found a bag from the great bag fairy i left in my tackle boxand forgot about i open the bag and all that weed Stunk just like Frankie the smell glued itself to the Dispo shit and it was blue dream!! How does that happen?That bag still smelled like Frankie for weeks.It has a vapor like vicks that tears you up and makes your nose run.Cant wait to smoke it and actually get high again.

3 Likes

Because the dispo stuff is NOT even close to the homegrow… dispo weed is a travesty!! It should be made illegal :laughing:

I looked at the dispo weed from here where im from (dispo = beyond hello) its despicable!!!

All clear triches barely any cloudy… none amber at all… all trichome ball heads were missing except a pathetic few… and the stems were all swept over on their side… like a tiny alien spaceship made cropcircle damage all over

I was astounded by it!

2 Likes

Heres some more of your gems JP. First is Blue Dream clone, then it Willie Nelson and last is White Rhino clone. WR is going to have some big colas!! Hope your doing well brother and have a good night!!

19 Likes

Oh heck yeah! There are some lovely gals, my friend!

3 Likes

Very very nice sailor!!

2 Likes

Can i move into that barn until harvest? Lol

2 Likes

Thanks, these girls are starting to smell real nice!

4 Likes

Setting up some reinforcements ina few days a few bamboo stalks and some wire I’m hoping will keep her 1% tamed. :sweat_smile: Frankenstein
Beautiful girls you guys got going @CapnCannabis and @Sailorboy :green_heart: :100:

21 Likes

That is one fine & gorgeous example of the kinda bush Frankie can be, especially for outdoors!

5 Likes

Im so jealous of the OD grows :weary:

Plants get like damn trees :deciduous_tree: :eyes:

1 Like