Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

5 Likes

Up and Atom folks

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

2 Doc appts back to back this morning, so won’t be around much. Getting ready to book on up outta here already!

5 Likes

Catch you later brother. Be safe.

5 Likes

Morning everone. @CapnCannabis you have an awesome garden going there. Makes a man wanna enjoy some Vegamite. Ha! I have an engineer friend from Australia. who comes to oklahoma occasionaly. He brought me a bag of Vegamite. Tried one. It sucks, im sorry to say. I understand its a staple down under.

4 Likes

Goodmorning @JohnnyPotseed and the circus crew!

3 Likes

Too salty for me had some on toast onetime when i was in Sadr City in Iraq.A Aussie medic with pastel camouflage let me try some.Definitely not for me I enjoyed the giant can of fosters though lol.Hadnt had a drink in almost 11 months by then and it was icecold right out of a KBR contractors ice chest.

1 Like

Good morning JP!! Good morning everyone!

1 Like

Back home now, they took the staples out after x-ray showed the hip is mending. Next up is PT this evening. Then tomorrow morning back to another doc for em to jam a camera up my pecker to see what needs to be done on the prostate. Then the heart valve replacement is up on the list of crap to get done. Then more PT, and more PT, etc

8 Likes

Well good luck with all that, the prostate was harder than the heart job for me.
The best advice I can give you is don’t short the PT. It’s PITA but if you are going to fully recover, you have to do it.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Yeah IKR? lol PT is first in my life right now, and probably will be for some weeks to go. I’ll get back to where I was and maybe even better, hopefully. But honestly? I truly feel the best therapy for me is to get back into my ‘farm-inna-barn’! I have a symbiotic relationship with the plants, lol they truly help me get/be better, while I try to do the same for them!

12 Likes

Same! Great job @Sailorboy

2 Likes

Had To sneak some Daylight pics in under the cover is fun for showing frost but dont do the plant justice.Frankie has Tricomes all the way up to leaf tips You can see what i mean by Christmas tree kolas better

.Elvira and them smaller Pistil hairs that are jam packed in a sardine can Tight.The buds have the sets of tits popping out filling in the gaps.Frankie of old had the same bud structure it is so nice to weave into things.Havent seen a bad one yet

14 Likes

Forgot to mention Frankie got a full lower Dusted with some of Classic seeds Jacalyn.I chose a very Tall elegant Male that dumped like a stud smelled like Northern lights with a strong juniper pine and he was covered in trichomes same male that made My Brothers Keeper Cross i chucked to a UBC chemo female.Pollen was frozen unfroze in my pocket sealed in tinfoil and pollen took it was still good.Going to call her FreeJack.

6 Likes

Good morning JP and all I got 2 franky/frosted cobras a hubba bubba and a damped off volunteer up and running. The volunteer may be a franky, time will tell. Hubba sprouted one cotyledon but is doing ok. I’ll be repotting and moving the 2 cheesy grapes autos and blackberry gum outside next few weeks.

Have a great day everyone :muscle::green_heart:

5 Likes

@CapnCannabis Looks like fun there, my friend!
@HealingHerb them babies will give you so much pleasure & fun!

5 Likes

Franky clone stacking up a bit.

22 Likes

One word to describe that, brother. Beautiful! lol

6 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed ! For the clone buddy.

4 Likes