Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Morning @JohnnyPotseed . I actually have 2 weeks in a row with zero medical appts. Hasn’t been many weeks without one for a long time. Hope you’re finding some answers at the docs. Sometimes I leave appts with more questions, than answers

4 Likes

Damn brother, sorry to hear that. Hopefully, you start getting things the other way around… more answers than questions. I’m hoping this visit is a productive one for me also.

2 Likes

Morning, all! :coffee:

JP hope the appointment today is quick & pain free as can be.

Just don’t go makin’ anyone in the room feel inadequate after what they’re about to see :rofl:

5 Likes

Shit! lol my ‘pride-n-joy’ is retreating into the whooping cough region outta fear!

4 Likes

If they find any lost soldiers make sure they don’t say the command of “fix bayonets”……

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: :scream: :nauseated_face:
ya just hadda go n went thar, huh?
lol I can see you’re feeling better, brother OJ!

1 Like

At least I didn’t talk about loading the cannons……

3 Likes

shaking my head…

1 Like

Something tells me we’re not talking about “shooting blanks” over here :roll_eyes:

Edit: damn! Outta likes already!

3 Likes

Yep today I am much better…… not normal though as I was never in that category!

4 Likes

Good morning JP! Sorry to hear about the Pee Pee cam situation you unfortunately must face, I’m sure it’s only for the better, but holy moly I feel for you sir. God speed JP. Good morning everyone else checking in have a rad and wonderful Wednesday!!

3 Likes

Well there are cameras everywhere nowadays might as well stick one in your pecker haha you’re a tough guy Johnny. Life is definitely trippy

2 Likes

backawayslowly-awkward

5 Likes

Ok, I’m outta here folks. Cyas later

7 Likes

Heres a good morning joke for you.
I just remembered it when you said abot. The dr appointment.

What can a chicken do that a man can not???

Pick up corn with his pecker.

Haha. Ok not THAT funny.

9 Likes

Damn … that sounds like living hell… i couldnt imagine! Good luck my friend! And goodmorning to ya

1 Like

I swear they mounted that cam on the end of a broomstick!
Good news is they think it can be taken care of with meds and no operation, lol

14 Likes

At least they didn’t use a baseball bat! LOL

4 Likes

YES!

7 Likes

This is great news!! Yayyyy!!

4 Likes