Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good afternoon crew. Have a great day

5 Likes

Good afternoon @Emeraldgreen!

3 Likes

Did you get the cystoscopy done? :grimacing:
I had that done 5 years or so ago for having blood in my urine. It was extremely painful for me. I ain’t gettin’ that done again!

2 Likes

Yeah, PITA for sure! Well, lol not there… but close! They think the enlarged prostate can be handled with medication instead of an operation, which makes me a happy camper lol If it works!

8 Likes

Flowmax to the rescue!!!

4 Likes

Already on thatun, they’re upping the game. Can’t recall the name but the rx is being picked up tomorrow at pharmacy

4 Likes

Shutting down here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

9 Likes

Good night my friend.

2 Likes

Goodnight jp brother

1 Like

Good night brother see you for :coffee:

2 Likes

Ive been slacking lately in the morning… im always coming in at like 10… lmao… weed… hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Goodnight JP. I hope this auction goes incredibly well and exceeds anything you can imagine. You really deserve all the good things to happen for you and Rose right now. I’m rooting for you and always will be. Goodnight everyone.

4 Likes

wow. sorry to hear the news pal. glad you are still here with us there fooling them self if they thought a broken hip and heart attack would do it to this tough old bastard.

hope the auction gives you some comfort and time to heal. just needed a few stitch scars to resemble your cross frankenstein eh lol. go get better and my best wishes to you.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. We’re almost to the weekend folks, have a nice day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning JP and @Greenfingers!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Some a hole blocked my driveway and I can’t leave for work this morning. I’ve been sitting out here honking the horn at 4:30 to five in the morning and no one has come out. I’m about to start ringing doorbell’s.

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!
Damn brother, that’s F’d up!

6 Likes

Yeah it is. And they couldn’t have parked more right in the middle. I am totally blocked. I’ve been sitting out here for an hour and a half. Randomly honking the horn about every 10 minutes. No lights come on and nobody has come out.

1 Like

Now you have a good use for that driver you won………

4 Likes

I am getting frustrated. Now I am two hours late for work. Still sitting out here honking the horn. Haven’t rang the doorbell yet but I’m about to. I think I know which house this car belongs to but I’m not 100% sure.