Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

Good morning brother @JohnnyPotseed . Them folks better take better care of you or they’ll have 300 pissed off stoners protesting on their lawn!!! Well, by “protesting” I mean we’ll be sitting there smoking pot and flipping off the doctors and administrators as they walk by. Nurses are cool though.

You got this my friend.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

15 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed hope the boss gets you sorted out quickly.
Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Think they can fix the clot??

Geez dude. I thought my wife was in bad shape. You get the Grand Prize.
At least you haven’t set yourself on fire.

Yet.

2 Likes

Moving upstairs, lotta moving parts atm, everything fluid

2 Likes

They will get you all sorted out brother.

9 Likes

So much stuff going on, too much pain meds and too little sleep

2 Likes

Are they astounded at the resistance you have built up to “meds” and pain? “We can’t knock this dude out with this. What else you got?”. “Well… we have this pine 2x4”. “No, better use the oak one. The pine will just shatter on that skull. He won’t feel it anyway. Go with the oak.”

6 Likes

That not sleeping stuff is rough. I don’t understand why they won’t let a person sleep in the hospital. I’m pretty cuddly under normal circumstances but after more than a couple days of no or low sleep I turn large and green.

1 Like

That’s how they do me.

1 Like

Sleep is so important for the body to heal and regenerate. If you can sleep, just do it, don’t worry about keeping us all updated.

4 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed I hope they are lining you out brother… sounds like they like you too much to let you leave yet buddy… what did you do to get them to try to keep ya?? It’s that beard!!! They think you’re santa!!! That’s gotta be what it is is! They are holding you hostage for presents :gift:

Either that… or 1 of those nurses has taken a liking to ya jp… :thinking: :wink: :smirk:

Stay Strong brother!!

6 Likes

If only they could use his hard ass to knock 'im out on his hard head, then the man might get some shut eye! :sleeping:

3 Likes

Thinking of you, and Ms Rose, every day. Like everyone here, sending so much deeply felt heart encouragement, willing you strength.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone and good morning JP!! Thanks @DougDawson for helping to put together a fundraiser for our dear friend @JohnnyPotseed. I look forward in helping the cause.

10 Likes

Is there a link? That should be globally pinned if it isn’t @DougDawson ?

@LemonadeJoe can you please globally pin Doug’s fundraiser for johnnypotseed?

God I love this place!!! I knew immediately something like this may need to go down… and overgrow is just the place to make it happen and be truly a blessing like always!!

LET’S HELP THIS INCREDIBLE FRIEND OF OURS!!! :green_heart:

8 Likes

It hasn’t started yet…… @Terpsnpurps

5 Likes

You folks are killing me laughing!
They finally got around to the CTscan, after they figured out how to get the MRI… in-order to keep me still for 25-30 minutes. They had to put me under for the duration. My pain wouldn’t let me be still that long without moving.
No operation yet, no idea what or how they’re gonna handle this massive bliod clot or the nerve block damage

9 Likes

Well no surgery is a humongous plus!!! You keep leaning into it brother she’ll give.

3 Likes

Hang in there Johnny, they’ll fix you up.

2 Likes

There’s going to must be surgery once if not twice. For both blood clot and nerve damadage

Correction the blood clot will be dissolved, the nerve damage can recieve another operation. They may be able to do something without surgery though

1 Like