Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

So sorry to hear all this man. I’ve just read back through the last couple of weeks from your hip and heart attack and now these nerve complications sound really painful. You’ve sooo got this my friend, you have better days ahead. I’ll stick my thumbs in my ears and spread my fingers wide (like an antennae, or a demented moose) to send you positive vibes from down under. And I popped two of your beans today so I’m looking forward to showing you the finished buds in a few months when this will all be a distant memory. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Good morning JP, hope they get this figured out buddy! Hope for a good day for you.

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

5 Likes

WOAH PT9!? :partying_face:

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you got some rest, and you feel a thousand times better after the next surgery.

5 Likes

Haven’t slept a wink since Wednesday night

Damn brotha, Are you scheduled for surgery today?

Good morning JP and all of OG. Sorry to hear about the continued challenges @JohnnyPotseed , hope they get things figured out and fixed up quickly for ya. Sending positive energy and good vibes always to you and your family. Glad they are at least trying to keep you as comfortable as they can during all of this. :green_heart:

5 Likes

They’re talking like it’s possible. Don’t want me to eat or drink nothing just in case

6 Likes

Fingers crossed it is to get you back to the recovery stage!

1 Like

I’m happy to help in any way I can, @JohnnyPotseed … Fingers crossed on the surgery!

16 Likes

Good morning JP, thinking of you, praying for a full recovery.
Good morning OG’s

5 Likes

You know I am always here for you bro! Please DM me Roses’ phone number in case she needs anything.
I just got done taking Rob to Hillcrest for his heart so am dealing with this on two fronts……

7 Likes

DM sent my friend, hopeRob is good!

3 Likes

DM not received…… try again!

Never mind I see you sent to my phone! Thank you!

1 Like

Morning brothers and sisters.
Man, JP. When it rains it pours over there. Look at the bright side. When you get done, the Six Million Dollar Man won’t have nothing on the SeedMaster. Hehe. Hang in there broski.

7 Likes

We have the technology! Half man, half weed he is Johnny Potseed!

5 Likes

Morning @JohnnyPotseed hope everything goes well today. Morning OG.

5 Likes

They’ve found a blood clot in the leg, now they’re looking for nerve damage

3 Likes

:sob:

You got this JPS!

2 Likes

I hate to say it. Going in to eat some fried chicken. At least they know where the clot is.

1 Like