Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

My dad loved Benny Hill, we watched it every time it was on. :laughing:

1 Like
3 Likes

This guy is funny. If you can get past the cursing. He just reminds me of my uncle John with his stories. Uncle John was a little vulgar, too. Hehe.

3 Likes

Jerry Clower was awesome! lol

1 Like

Shoot up here among us. One of us needs some relief. Clean funny. He was a good one.

2 Likes

Ok, it’s time for me to shut it down here, folks. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Good night brother

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

outta likes :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Morning my brother
Hope that PT is doing you some good. Hang in there bro.

5 Likes

:heart: :+1:
working it like I need to. All I can do, lol

4 Likes

Good morning JP, might want to check in on Big Mike and see how that big smile on his face this evening is going lol. Hope your feeling good today brother!!

2 Likes

Good morning JP! Good morning everybody!

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a beautiful Sunday.
Skull Fuk

15 Likes

Good morning all.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Still drinking :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good Morning Folks on my morning beat.The Pink Lemonade tricome Check has me with suprised Trics are almost all cloudy now The pink is coming out nicely i say about another. Week and shes getting the :axe:.As for the Outer Heaven pile its going to be a couple weeks more for sure they like to take thier time but the Bulk puts That Pink Lemonade to shame.It always used to be this balance you either had a somewhat minimal yeild but Killer smoke or you got these huge plants that had alright mediocre Highs.Not so much anymore you can have the best of both worlds sometimes.The one that really Is the jem of my eye is this Milkmans Baby.What a happy little accident

12 Likes

Pretty plant, man. But…
If you chop in one week you are leaving a lot on the table. Just looking at the pistils, im saying at least two more maybe three weeks. But thats just me. You do you.
I would wait until the pistils have mostly turned brown, myself.

1 Like