Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 9)

She’s ‘THE ONE’ for me, for sure! lol

4 Likes

I appreciate that, my friend! It’s a good thing you do, for volunteer work in your community. We used to do the same until we became ‘senior citizens in need’ ourselves…
We both come from old-school families that always take care of their own, and don’t stick em in a rest home or care center. Damn, I’m sure glad of that!

8 Likes

Man! Rose has really been Takin’ Care of Business.
Damn good grower she is. And much easier on the eyes than you.
Awe hell! Did i type that out loud??? Haha.

3 Likes

I think ya did! lol But, it’s so very true! :scream: :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Goodmorning jp and everyone around!!

1 Like

Absolutely. The breakdown of the family unit is the most shameful thing that has happened in this country.
That one thing, I believe, has had the most impact on the mental health and strength of our nation.
I won’t go into my belief of what the lack of spirituality has done to add to that.
I’m not saying any one belief. I’m speaking about a belief in more than what we see around us. And the knowledge that we will answer for our actions in this life.
Sorry brother if that’s out of bounds. Please forgive if so.
I’ll delete if you want.

6 Likes

Oh so very true, my friend! No need to even think about deleting that, please!

3 Likes

Rose and me don’t claim any particular religion. We ARE both spiritualistic, believing in a ‘Creator’, and also believe in karma.
I only asked that the two subjects that are so divisive not be brought into the circus, to avoid any arguments here. Your statement doesn’t fit into that category! You’re not expounding one religion over another

6 Likes

So glad you got to get out for a bit. I know that did you a world of good even if it was short.
Pretty soon you’ll be back on your game as much as you want, I’m sure of that.
Enjoy the day,
pine

1 Like

I told my parents I’ll grind 'em up for dog food once they’re too old to work the farm. bah hah I’m just kidding, of course.

4 Likes

I can hold onto those lol

1 Like

I know we had started to groom one of the Frankie clones into another ‘SHE BEAST’, but obviously that isn’t going to happen any time soon now. I’m a bit disappointed, but sure y’all understand. Current circumstances say ‘nope, not at this time’… I’ll try to get one going in the near future.

4 Likes

All we care about is you getting better Homie.Dont sweat it @JohnnyPotseed that plant will help you heal as a therapeutic Tool.Frankie is unstoppable

3 Likes

Slow and steady JP it’s a marathon not a sprint.

4 Likes

Good afternoon/evening everyone. Hope you’re having an excellent day

All the comics I grew up with wouldn’t ever be famous today. Every one of them would be canceled today

4 Likes

lol ‘Slow’ is the only way I’m moving, brother. That ya can trust!

2 Likes

Even Red Skelton?!
lol yep… I’ll answer that

2 Likes

I always liked Benny Hill, don’t know if you ever heard some of early Red Foxx when he was on records but he had some funny nasty jokes.

6 Likes

disappearing likes again, lol here ya go brother :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Don’t forget folks like Rudy Ray Moore, Spike Jones, Moms mabley etc

2 Likes