Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

Your outdoor looking great bro, too bad about those “autos” from Mark though.

1 Like

Yep, that bites big time lol but O F W they’ll do what they do, without much assistance from me!

I did the same with the blueberry and gum autos from mark not sure what’s up with them but he old news the jungle is looking good as you said healthy and doing there thing It is really cool to see your journey to auto love lol they take some adjustments but you seem to be taking it all in stride I think that’s why they get a bad rap often cus photo growers kind of mess up the first time they grow them and give up but you are doing an awesome job if I remember the 60s were kind of heavy feeders as well anyway have a great day

3 Likes

Thanks for that, I do appreciate any hints/tips you render, young lady. You as well, have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning @cannabliss, you’re right, looks like Johnny’s been doing his homework :grin:

1 Like

Failing to plan, is planning to fail…

A little bit of research is all it takes to make the difference between a ‘failed attempt’ and success.

edit… over on this thread is a pic of two Autos, one indoor (proper) and the other outdoors (no-no) I know folks put them outside, but that’s just not what everything I’ve read says, due to the light time requirement.

1 Like

:heart: you’re gonna be the ‘auto master’ after these

3 Likes

Day off yay lots of plant care to do today well off to cook breakfast hope you all are doing well out there take care

2 Likes

Howdy friend @Slick1 , and how’s your day so far?

How’s the night shift treating you so far?

I think she already went to her stove lol

She does have them younguns to feed!

1 Like

Grow is looking healthy and happy :blush: top of the morning to you all! (Including the Irish accent) :grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Its rough to say the least but best for my children so power through lol still getting accustomed to it but I’m hopeful I’ve had to adjust the grow a bit but I don’t think they even noticed thanks for asking flips are supposed to be here today and I will get them 60s in the mail for you well either way lol and yup I’m at the stove pancake time ttyl folks

5 Likes

Thank you for the nice words mr @Bow4Buck ! I try lol

edit… Also, lol nothing wrong with a bit of the ‘brogue’ :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Hopefully it gets easier as you get more used to it. You’re tougher than me cause I couldn’t do it!

Screw the flips though lets talk pancakes! :laughing: Between pancake talk and biscuits and gravy earlier I’m starving :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Stop! Y’all making me hungry…again!

2 Likes

Way back in the day… lol I’d pull an occasional 24, some 48s and even a couple 72 and now n then a 96. But, them days are LONG GONE! :rofl: Now I’m lucky to get in 4-6 hrs total a day…

2 Likes

When I was younger I could do a 24 to 48 (screw 72 and 96 though damn). I’m with you now though. 4-6 of productive time sounds about right for me as well. The rest of the day I’m just (mostly) conscious :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah them 72s and 96s were NOT ‘fun’… but DAMN the money made it worth it! lol Plus, I was a lot younger and could handle it…to a degree! lol

edit… Today, at my age, I wouldn’t try that… not even on a big money bet! :smile:

2 Likes

DAMN! The weather man just said heat index of 112 today!

2 Likes