Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

My favorite line is " If He Knew Better, He’d Do Better"

6 Likes

Here’s another update… of sorts, for all of you watching this little experiment of mine…
I prepped the WCT yesterday morning, so I went out to the barn this morning and dropped another batch to keep things running on time.
I dropped the 83 AutoMaria 2 fem, courtesy of @Chronickyle by way of @DougDawson & @Oldtimerunderground

I also dropped the 10 Acapulco Gold that I promised @corey I would get to going. That is going into another post/topic, since they aren’t Autos.
They’re the 10 on the left side of tray.

15 Likes

Very nice jps!!

1 Like

:heart: :baby: :seedling: :love_letter:

1 Like

heres the am2 link

2 Likes

Thnx for that @corey and if any of you good people want to keep an eye on the new thread for the Acapulco Gold, here’s the link

8 Likes

Small update… A few of the seeds are just starting to pop, got the little bits of that white tail peeping outta the barely cracked shells. It’ been not quite 24 hours, so plenty of time for them to do their thing, lol.
The buds on the Pink Panama and SnowRyder are looking frosty and trichs are getting milky and amber mix, so they’ll be coming down probably tomorrow. The AutoXtreme are starting to bush nicely, and there’s a lot more buds on the Sour60 showing that delicious purple coloring.

the first bud pic is one down low on one of the SnowRyders

16 Likes

Looks like you’ve got the cat by the the ass, as they say. Good growin’ my friend.

2 Likes

lol thnx…Don’t know bout grabbing the cat’s ass, but I might have hold of the tail!

Them poor girls were definitely showing Nitro deficiency. I hope I took care of the problem a couple days ago. There’s gonna be some damage to the leaves, some won’t recover, some will. It’s just gonna have to be ‘good nuff’… :smile: :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Morning. My friend. I see your up early. Coffee and kind buds. Lol. I was looking at some of your stuff. I have seen some things years ago done like you do your seeds. Good stuff. I read some of your stories. Didn’t know we where neighbors at one time. Hey @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good morning brother! I’m back up and, not running but going well enough for Gov. work.
Those buds look angry man!

3 Likes

I’m glad to see us old birds up

2 Likes

Hey there cuz, thnx …now, where were we neighbors? lol

2 Likes

Carolina. I read one of your stories.

1 Like

As long as you don’t get paid in Gov cheese! But, all kidding aside, that stuff was the shit!

3 Likes

Your a good guy. I like that.

I’ll take some grilled cheese

1 Like

Wait, this isn’t early. :joy: Good morning gents!

2 Likes

It was great for taking care of the runs. Ummm TMI? Just a little?
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

OK. North Carolina is where the tribal seat is, Pembroke. But both of the Carolinas have always been one of my favs to stay and grow awhile. Either coast, actually! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes