Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I could go for a road trip seriously

lol y’all do lift my spirits! But, it’s all good cuz… appreciate the offer though.

1 Like

I’m talking. Like having coffee. There’s nothing wrong with dreaming. I would love to visit everybody. Believe it or not I do with your pictures in your stores. That’s one of the reasons why I like coming here thank you Johnny good morning again I hope you have a good day don’t try to work so damn hard man you’ve done enough for yourself and this country. Weed also

1 Like

This is all I’m gonna say I’ll see that you’re one of my top supporters I appreciate that man.

lol I’m always down for a good cuppa coffee and a joint with friends stopped by!

2 Likes

I know the feeling cuz, lol. Also, like you say, I just look at what the wife is going through and feel like I can’t do any complaining. She’s the real trooper here! after 41 surgical procedures in the 40 yrs we been together, and still do what she does… geeeez! Not to mention taking up so much of my slackass workload now that I’m down for a bit.
Appreciate the offer cuz, but we’re good here thnx!

4 Likes

ya know… I never had a reason to visit OK…

Gotta say, when I was staff on the reef aquarium forum, there were usually 2 big national conferences, IMAC and MACNA. The conferences were hobby driven, but many different people from different forums would attend. I happened to be with the ReefCentral crew, and I have to say, I REALLY enjoyed these conferences as we actually got to meet many other members and put faces to names and have a conversation that wasn’t typed.

I wish the cannabis world had conferences here in the US that were this large. I know there are some, but not what I would consider the same scale. I mean, when I met my fellow staffers from RC, it was quite the assembly of people! Everything from office workers, to bikers, blue collar guys and rich executives. Seeing a hardcore harley biker buying a drink for a suit was always interesting. And you are right there on the list of “OG’ers I’d like to meet” @JohnnyPotseed

One day I’ll pull myself away from the coast…

4 Likes

I always loved living on the coast, either one. Until I shattered my spine, I was an avid swimmer and surfer, taught all my boys to surf too. But the climate change has me worried about rising water levels and such. So, we moved to almost the exact middle of the continental US, lol (about 300 miles from it) Lebanon, Kansas, supposedly. We’re about 15 minutes west of Tulsa.

edit… It’s pretty much the same distance/travel time to all 4 corners from here! lol

5 Likes

Good morning to you, my brotha from anotha motha!

1 Like

I agree with the concern, but I doubt it will be that much in your lifetime. Maybe the tail end of mine will see the Jersey Shore where my family had a few places when I was young might change / disappear. Hurricane Sandy alone changed the look of the area (no more single floor summer bungalows, everything on stilts now).

Always an avid swimmer, was on swim team when I was younger, lifeguarded for like 20 years, was a red cross WSI and loved teaching kids as well. Got into scuba, and well, the knowledge hog in me pushed myself all the way to Open Water Scuba Instructor :slight_smile: I feel like swimming is as much a needed skill as walking, you never know when you’ll accidentally find yourself in deep water (literally!). Learned to surf on the Jersey Shore - Manasquan Inlet, aside from Outer Banks, NC, its one of the best surf spots on the east coast. Sadly, it pales in comparison to even average spots on the west coast, but it is what it is… I even have a windsurfer (still!) that I’ve had for close to 30 years.

Yup, I was a fish in a former life…

As for elevations where I live, I’m high in the mountains where I am now. But I’ve enjoyed (and my body feels 10 years younger, joints feel better, etc) living on small islands. Utila is avg 20-30 ft above sea level, with the highest point being a mole hill called Pumpkin Hill which is 300ft. Cozumel, MX was also pretty low, most of it being under 20 ft above sea level with the high point being something like 48ft? Just love the salty sea air, the waves and blue water… When its my time to go, its my time to go no matter where I am :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh I know sea level probably wouldn’t affect me. The storms and such are also to be taken into consideration. Over the past 20 year of living on the coast of South Carolina, it has gotten to be a lot worse… Temps and humidity also getting worse almost yearly. To the point of being unbearable for these old busted up bones and joints! lol

edit… The last big storm/hurricane we had right after selling the house and land in Myrtle Beach, It was flooded for over 3 weeks, no way in or out to get here where we had already bought another place! And when it DID finally open up for travel, there was only one road in or out that we had to take!

5 Likes

Sending up prayers bro. I don’t just say that BTW.

3 Likes

You take care of yourself first then the rest will follow… Well hopefully mind you can only do so much too.

2 Likes

Update…sorta :smile: :+1:
Not much of an update folks, sorry. It took me over 2 hours just to feed/water the plants in the barn this morning! On any ‘normal bad day’ I can be done in just over an hour, in a good day 45 minutes. lol I did manage to prep the worm casting tray to receive seeds, Gotta get these Acapulco Gold beans from @corey going !! Also dropping a batch of the Auto Maria 2.
But, I did manage to take a couple pics of these poor suffering gals. There was a good bit of Nitrogen def showing, so I mixed up a good dose of nutrients with bit of extra nitrogen for them. Hopefully this will help tke care of those yellowing leaves.

25 Likes

Spectacular , as always. Hope you’re feeling a bit better.

1 Like

They’re going to town anyway out of sheer ambition! :joy: We don need no stinking nitrrrogen!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words… but,I know and can see, the damage being done to these gals! I’m trying to tend their needs as best I can, is all I can say. At this point, there isn’t a lot of time left before they’ll be ready to harvest. I just hope the damage isn’t too severe. It’ll be what it be! :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

How much time left?

Not long looking at the closeup.

The Pinl panama and SnowRyder will be coming down in a few days, The CinderEvil, AutoXtreme & XtremeX, are in the ‘honeymoon suite’ after getting married with the Sour60 pollen. I’ll be moving them back out into the budroom tomorrow, it’s been 3 days now since I pollinated them. I’ll give them a good foliar bath to rinse any pollen off before goin back in the budroom, of course!

3 Likes