Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 1)

I’ll take some grilled cheese

1 Like

Wait, this isn’t early. :joy: Good morning gents!

2 Likes

It was great for taking care of the runs. Ummm TMI? Just a little?
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

OK. North Carolina is where the tribal seat is, Pembroke. But both of the Carolinas have always been one of my favs to stay and grow awhile. Either coast, actually! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah you could plug a big hole with it but that cheese was tasty.

1 Like

I got a few I got to cut out this morning. @JohnnyPotseed we will talk about the low Country sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah I guess it had a taste bro. lol But not a good one IMHO.
:v:

1 Like

I know that area very good. The Lumbee native people.

1 Like

Been up since 3AM, done watered both rooms in the barn and now relaxing a bit before i gotta get out on errands. Some envelopes to get out in the mail and other stuff.

3 Likes

Yes sir cuz, that be us…whole family registered tribal members, the wife is full blood, I’m a half breed lol

4 Likes

They all look and talk the same. I have seen them sword fighting down in a hole in Moncks corner

I have some great aunts in North Carolina. Everyone else there has passed.

There’s still a couple signs up saying ‘ScuffleTown’ on the outer areas around Pembroke…and they weren’t lying either! That town was well known for the fighting most days. And also a sign that still says ‘if you ain’t Indian, don’t be here after sundown’!

I’m sorry. @JohnnyPotseed and @MoBilly you guys have a good one. Jon you have so much to read up on. I very happy to have meet you. You look very familiar. Not in a bad way. In a good way. Maybe we pasted the pipe around years ago. One Love

1 Like

Sounds like you’re back in action. Glad to hear that.

1 Like

Dam Skippy. If you ain’t had a cheeseburger with government cheese on it you’re missing one of the finer things in life.

4 Likes

Close, but no cigar! I’m ‘half-ass’ back in action…of sorts. lol The meds are starting to work a little better and that’s a good sign.

4 Likes

Yeah, in fact, my little sister used to call it " Tidy Ass" haha.

2 Likes

I guess it might have tasted well enough if I hadn’t had to eat it like four times a week forever as a kid. LOL

2 Likes

Don’t forget them tins of Gov Ham! they made some hellashish Ham n cheese toasted sandwiches! lol They used to hand em out at the tribal seat every month, not any more.

4 Likes