Jungle Spice Outcross Grow Logs (Black Domina, Deep Chunk)

This post is for sharing pictures and grow info on the JS outcrosses produced with the preservation run here:

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-run-co-op-bodhi-f2-jungle-spice-give-away-has-ended

Let’s seem them plants! :seedling:

21 Likes

4 Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice
in this post. I’ll update here next time. I up potted a couple days ago to one gallon pots will post new ones soon.

4 Likes

Dhere’s my BD#2×JS…BOTH FEMS😁

20 Likes

Jungle Spice #6 F2s, patiently waiting for the rains to subside.

22 Likes

those look nice …lefthandseeds has a thread just for the #6 pheno here

5 Likes

Ahhh, you are correct my good sir. lmfao

4 Likes

Deep Chunk x JS all working on node 6 or 7. The one that suffered early damage has mostly recovered.

11 Likes

They’re looking awesome man. I think I want to drop some of the JS for the Pine. I’m figuring out that’s what I miss from the old days. best vibes!

3 Likes

Just gotta bunch of stuff from LeftHand (TY very much sir). Cant wait, they’ll prolly get dropped in water tmrw,
Gonna keep a close eye on this thread. Ill be able to contribute when I have something worthy of showing.

5 Likes

Grew some Tom Hill Deep Chink back in the day. Great stuff. Makes great hybrids also. Cant wait to run these DC x JS too. stoked.

7 Likes

Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice about 40 days old

17 Likes

Thanks to motr I will be joining this thread in a more meaningful way soon. Looks good so far some healthy plants in this thread

8 Likes

Got 3 js x dc in big containers
Got 4 of the js x bd #2 in the yellow marked 4 spot.
5 of the ab3 from the giveaway…
Thank you @lefthandseeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Sup peeps, here is my two BD#2×JS. They are coming along nicely…having a height problem as you can see in the pic…they are real close to 3ft…hoping they stop the stretch…

17 Likes

Everything is looking amazing! Great job everyone! Can’t wait to join in the fun! peace!

4 Likes

Me too! I trying to decide if I drop seeds today or wait until I come back from a job I have to leave town for in a week or two.

I need some Jungle Spice in my life!

3 Likes

Here’s the two BD#2×JS…I call black jungle…had to try and restrain one…height was getting unruly. Lol.:sunglasses:

15 Likes

Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice
/#1

/#2

These 2 have clones that are alive but checking roots on those I have pulled they take their sweet time as apex cuttings at least.

10 Likes

Okay! Looking amazing everyone! I’m so stoked to get a green light to make a run for some meds! I may only have one shot!
I just put black domina#2 x jungle spice in water on the heat pad!!
I also put whatever Dank Sinatra seeds I have within reach (8 I believe) in water ! will update with some photos as soon as I can, possibly tomorrow
Peace and love!
I’ll be saving the other Lefty testers for a more secure opportunity! If I could ever make my appointments,I’d be totally legit,to grow and produce for myself,seems so far out of reach right now and I need to get some medication for my family/myself
Love and respect all!
Overgrow On!
Thank you so much for insane genetics @lefthandseeds I’ll be trying my best brother!

11 Likes

Awesome…the bd#2 cross…smelks just like 7up…there’s two going #1 has it just kinda mild, but #2…the sent when it’s brushed or sways is absolutely awesome imo…:wink:

4 Likes