Closed for good

Full send, the surfs got to be righteous right now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Not just foods,drinks as well.

I make naturally fermented ginger beer, itā€™s really good and you can add other stuff as well, the last one had orange juice as well as cloves and cardamon.

They are probiotic but you need prebioticā€™s more to keep them alive. Cold mashed potatoes are an amazing prebiotic I get the wife to make potatoe salad for me so it tastes better than just cold mash lol.

3 Likes

Please, if you find the time, I at least would love some recipes for the ginger beer and any others! Or links if thatā€™s easier.

I never thought about the potatoes being prebioticā€¦those and sweet potatoes have to be some of the most glorious starches? On the planet!

2 Likes

Wow, that is a new one to me, but make good sense, thanks brother!

3 Likes

I would like in, if at all possible, please! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey gents, can we move this discussion over to here, please?

The Dr. may want to get back to growing one day and I do not wish to clog up his thread, but I really want to continue the convo if we could, please. :heart_eyes:

Thanks
shag

3 Likes

No problem thats good idea I will post over there, but I have a hangover this morning. Drunk a bottle and a half of wine last night, havenā€™t had a drink since fatherā€™s day.

It was an unexpected celebration :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahah, thatā€™s why I quit drinking myself, except for the occasional craft beer or good whisky drink(less than 3 a month now, if that).

Them hangovers are a killer.

Hope you had a good breakfast :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

No breakfast until 5pm tonight, I only eat in a 4 hour window everyday. On my 3rd coffee and MCT oil though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I canā€™t get the hang of a long fast, I get too hangry lol. I do love me some MCT oil and coffee, infused with canna for me though :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Closed for good

7 Likes

I am not a pollen chucker myself, tried and failed miserably lol, the BBNK were a happy accident.

I think the variation of different genetics from each plant is going to be greatly diverse just within each pollen grain, to make it best to use both but for outdoor growing, the more chance of producing something hardier would be good as they are supposed to be better at keeping mold and pm at bay as a strain already so its a good characteristic to have.

2 Likes

Yessir, about my thoughts as well, might as well mix it and let nature decide, we are just the custodians after all, funny how Darwin still remains relevant :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Closed for good

5 Likes

Got some hairs going. Some nice fat ones coming out of the cuts.

1 Like

You might get away with it depends how much chlorine your tap water has in it. If you let your tap water stand a minimum of 24 hours the chlorine gasses off and you will have more chance of bacteria development. Bottled spring water is better though.

I have made labs with sour organic milk and also using organic, brown rice, sugar and pink rock salt. The rice version is less stinky and you donā€™t get a load of cheese curds to deal with.

3 Likes

Yeah I hear you on the bottled. Ufortunately I have chlorine and clorimine as well. Idk if itā€™s a USA thing but chloramine really canā€™t be removed unless you can let it sit for a long long time. I have seen where half life is around 24 hours for it. Iā€™m not super sure about that, and I also donā€™t really know whatā€™s a high level of those two. Iā€™m curious as to Korea and if they use chlorine for their municipal water? I never see it mentioned in the texts, but maybe itā€™s not translated over?

I found out that my fridge filter takes away the chlorine but idk about chlorimine, so If this doesnā€™t work I will probably use the fridge water next time. I DID get those clones to root using my tap, so I figure it canā€™t be too high of a level? Idk, only time will tell.

I used jasmine rice, which I found out, isnā€™t the preferred? I have a bag of organic Louisiana grown rice that I will try next time. Fun fact, Louisiana at one point was the USAā€™s largest producer of rice.

4 Likes

Some places are worse than others. I noticed it the most Sunday mornings. I smell chlorine real strong. But Iā€™ve never shot away from it. Iā€™ve always felt like a little chlorine is OK. Just me. Keeps your soil from getting moldy. When I lived in Colorado it was the worst.

2 Likes

I feel you, I definitely think it helps with fungus and mold like you sayā€¦ Colorado jeez, I have YET to visit there, where did you live?..Iā€™m about to be going for a veteran retreat! In the San Juan mountain range. Will be my first time there, Iā€™m crazy excited. Hopefully the fires donā€™t bother us, I know itā€™s dry season there.

3 Likes

Youā€™ll have a good time. I sent you a DM. Peace

2 Likes