Closed for good

Edited for closed for good

39 Likes

Looks like a great start.

3 Likes

Glad I could help brother!

I’ll be following allow on your journey!

5 Likes

Always happy to contribute more seeds if needed, just say the word and send an addy and I can drop some more of the Rhino or jack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I actually went to a LED Zeppelin cover band about 3 months ago, mostly for my friend, it was his first concert. It was so amazing. :sunglasses:

Yes, you have totally inspired me, I work way better when I can remove myself from the equation and your thread shows many ways to allow me to do that! :100:

Thanks!

You got to tell me why you have “Stinky Feet,” under your name lol, I see it and everytime I’m like damnnnnnnn must be potent? :upside_down_face:

You’re awesome sir! I still have the Jack, will probably get those going in a week or so, so I’m not too worried about it for right now. I will keep the offer in mind for the future though for sure. It hurts my heart when I mess up, and my inner voice loves to bully me, but with support from this community like yours I can tell it to STFU and let me be in the moment. Hope you aren’t breaking your back this morning in the greenhouse of bananas :clap:

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad one bit, still got thousands of white rhino seeds just begging for good homes, soil, water and love

Just got done getting the much needed fine tuning out there roping bitches and bending em over, pulled some loft panels to make over head room for a couple plants and got my fans in a better spot they aren’t beating up the plants, should be good out there…for a couple weeks maybe hahah

Took some pics of the abuse and did an update :wink:

4 Likes

Haha cool I will check in there shortly and do some catching up. Much love :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Looking good man, the plants are doing better than the cat :thinking: must have overdosed on the catnip :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Closed for good

22 Likes

Thank you for your service! If you need any seeds or spore prints let me know and I’ll get them to you.

5 Likes

Wow, super generous of you! Thank you for the offer, I will keep it in mind for sure.

2 Likes

…And here I was all ready to talk about my bike. :sweat_smile: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I like to bike! Im just getting into trail riding, it’s quite an expensive hobby though if you go into the deep-end like I always do

Now though, I’m living where it’s more geared to water, and actually my wife is getting me a kayak for fathers day. I’m excited. I’m pretty tall though so I have to actually go try them out in person before I buy :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Closed for good

10 Likes

I like to use clear colored cups so I can see the root growth… I am poor too, so I get them at the Dollar store. They come in shot glass size (perfect for wetting a seed or pre-measuring your amount for watering small plants), 9oz, 16oz and 32oz although you might have to buy the 32s from Wally World or save your fast food drink cups cuz the dollar stores don’t often have that size.

By the time the plant outgrows the 32oz, you’ll need a real pot . LoL.

I use Tidy Cats buckets… since you’re a cat daddy, tell your fur babies to get busy, they have a new job now… they need to poop as fast as they can so you’ll have enough containers!!!

Drill holes in the bottom (and round the top if you plan to train the branches with strings) and you’re all set!

The great thing about both the cups and the buckets — the cups are easy to poke holes in, and, they can be reused!

Note: I run my “12 hours lights on” at night, and the lights are out during the hot part of the day. It helps keep the temperature in the right range.

I’m new too, so I’m learning by doing, just like you… and love my kitties!!

17 Likes

Closed for good

4 Likes

Candy is the Mama, she’s the one with her eyes wider open, she’s 20 years old and her daughter Martie (Martha Washington cuz she was born on Presidents Day) is the one who looks more like a lioness, 19 years old.

If you have a room in your house, get a good exhaust system and your wife won’t smell anything… unless the power goes out, LoL.

Sucks the smell right out.

Also, my friend bought me a unit that blows both cool air and warm air, as needed… if you MUST stay outside, you might look into one of these:

5 Likes

PS: Tidy Cats litter IS pretty expensive, but there’s a brand sold at Sams club (might be Costco) that’s cheaper and comes in the exact same bucket except it’s green… still cheap compared to buying weed KILLER in the same black bucket and paying more, or buying them empty from the grow-store and paying almost as much as getting them with the litter! LoL (edit: of course, they already have holes in them if you buy them from the grow-store!) :wink:

1 Like

I have like 5 grinders, they all suck!

2 Likes

Checkin you out @Dr.VitaminGreen
Seein’ what you got going on this side of town.
Gotta run out and grab some beer, be back soon.
But
I am down for the grow show.

Peace
Shag

3 Likes