Just some pics

For pressing the hash? That seems awfully high. A lot of contaminants will get through. It’ll be dark for sure. So I guess it’s just a matter of what you want, less amount of cleaner high grade, or a bit lower grade but more of it.
It will all get you F’d up! lol
Like I told you yesterday, the first couple runs were dark. Due to larger micron you saw the pics
big diff since I changed down to smaller micron

1 Like

This is exactly correct from what I have read.

1 Like

It’s ALL good. We like all we’ve done.
But, lol that said… I gotta admit, the purer stuff is awesome. But we’re still talking about just mixing everything so the darker stuff doesn’t just sit in the fridge lol

1 Like

I know the rosin we have made will knock your ass down and keep you there for a bit. So at this point I could care less what it looks like, the only thing I am trying to impress is my head.
I tried to put my head in the press but it wouldn’t fit!

1 Like

I still have a couple nice blocks of the Bubble I ran a good while back. I usually only smoke it like weekends and special occasions. It gets me too fncked up for everyday use. Plus it DESTROYS the old tolerance level.

2 Likes

:scream: :rofl: :rofl:
lol IKR? I told Rose to just press me for some good stuff when I’m gone! She just gave me a dirty look

1 Like

Yep tolerance be damned with bubble. The rosin is even worse………

1 Like

I know, right.
I still have a bit of that Rosin that JPS sent to me a while back. It will turn you inside out if you ain’t careful.

1 Like

We smoke rosin pretty much every day here, but we only pack one bowl of it after dinner. It will usually go for several hours lol we’ll put it down… smoke a joint, then light it back up after stirring a bit to get the hardened oil off the sides of the bowl. lol Sometimes, it’ll even be a bit left for a few hits, first thing in the morning.

2 Likes

I made some yesterday…… wasn’t brave enough to try it yet!

4 Likes

True words that!
I hold on to that bubble you sent and the rosin Johnny sent for the times I push too far. That’s the only thing I’ve found that will melt the muscles in my back so I can relax and get some rest.
It’s a lifesaver brother.

3 Likes

If and when you need more bubble hit me up I might
Have some extra laying around…….

2 Likes

lol Now that’s funny!
We couldn’t wait to try ours out as soon as it came off the press!

1 Like

You may need someone to try it out for you. You know. Just to see if its fit for human consumption. I’m your Huckleberry.

2 Likes

Thank you man. You KNOW I will remember that kind offer.
:+1:t5:

1 Like

You say the word and consider it done……

3 Likes

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. There are folks here with big hearts, but you’re up there with the biggest of em!

2 Likes

Somehow I knew you would say that. I do need to make a trip up to T-town pretty soon tho. I miss my buds up there.

3 Likes

Good morning brother Oldjoints, and all OG

1 Like

Woke up on the right side of the soil so it’s all good!

2 Likes