Just some pics

If I were that rich there would be at least one festival that was old school. Picture Woodstock with sales booths prohibited. Only better organized for sure. lol

1 Like

I think if I were that rich I would create my own festival with some killer well known bands on private land in the middle of nowhere. Make the tickets cheap so if I broke even I would be happy and the only stands allowed would be for food and drink.

4 Likes

I went to some great music festivals in the early 00’s here https://harmonypark.com/. One of the best festival venues I’ve been to. It’s been a long time since I’ve gone to anything like that. The last few I went to in the late 00’s felt too commercialized with way overpriced vendor booths. I haven’t been to one in over 10 years.

1 Like

The Times They Are a-Changin.

1 Like

Good morning brother @Oldjoints and OG!

1 Like

Morning bro, hope all is well in your world.

1 Like

Morning OJ. Hope life is treating you well, brother.

1 Like

I am definatly getting by brother. The plants aren’t looking terrible and have plenty to smoke so I’m not complaining.

2 Likes

Good morning @Oldjoints . I hope you guys are having a good day. :v:t5:

1 Like

Fridge is on the Fritz so we are off to get a new one…….

Damn dude, always something huh? Good luck in the hunt!

1 Like

Good morning my friend, how’d the new fridge hunt go?

We got one but won’t be delivered until the 20th……

1 Like

Well hell, that’s messed up! But at least you’ll have it in a week… meanwhile, no refrigerated goods, huh? Got stuff on ice, or put into deep freezer?

Good morning @Oldjoints . :v:

I turned the fridge all the way up and is at least keeping things cool. Hopefully it doesn’t go all the way out before the new fridge gets here!

Morning Mo……

3 Likes

Quick update:

Veg Room:

Cap Junky x Big Bad Wolf 2.0

Flower Room:

Hashchurch:

13 Likes

Good morning brother OJ and OG

3 Likes

Looks good. Lock in a sponsorship from Home Depot. :beers:

1 Like