ThePotanist presents...pics!

New here! Wanted to throw up some pics of things I’ve grown. I’m a big fan of regional cannabis, so most plants aren’t gonna be from bigger breeders but stuff my friends and I have made over the years for our circle. If you got any questions let me know! If you got some local heirlooms, feel free to add!

25 Likes

Nice looking plants! Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Here some pics of another indoor run from earlier this year! I’ll try and find some of the finished bud pics and post those later

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nice looking healthy plants man :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s some outdoor I helped a friend with recently! Very fruity and sweet smell and the buds cured beautifully.

I love growing outdoors, weeds, insects, and all. We had a really good lady beetle colony that established to keep aphids down and were able to also pull in lacewings, praying mantis, and mantis flies to help keep herbivores at bay.

6 Likes

Your lucky, outdoors is a nightmare here in Nova Scotia with a maritime climate. I am going to try and build a greenhouse like the one in the pic this year, at least it will help keep the boring bugs and aphids off the plants a bit more as well as all the rain off them.

2 Likes

Hell yeah! Hoop houses are awesome!! Shelter from rain wind and can extend your growing season a month or two for longer flowering plants

2 Likes

3 Likes

In the red circle are where trichomes touched when still malleable and fused together. They got pulled apart and thats what those strings are

3 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing what is going to come out of these. It looks like we will be moving in a few months so I can’t get too excited yet, but outdoor space may have just significantly improved.

2 Likes

Notorious! Notorious THC from Humboldt Seeds. Color is awesome, smells awesome, didn’t kill it on yield but to be fair I wasn’t after biomass. The odors coming off this make me think I was right for that.

2 Likes

Closing in on being done! This is a homemade cross of a “Brazilian landrace” and flu shot by dynasty/relic. Lot of diversity and some that haven’t done so well but real happy

1 Like