Congrats on the win, @patsnumone :+1:
And all the chances, @JustANobody

3 Likes

Ahh OK gotcha. I will fulfill my duty when they have come of age lol

6 Likes

:grin:

12 Likes

Congrats @patsnumone!!

@JustANobody I’ve got 19 chickens I can sacrifice hehe and thank you for all the chances :grinning:

6 Likes

Mail arrived sound and safe!
Thank you very much !! @JustANobody

14 Likes

Outstanding. Thank you.

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Drawing will be this morning. And make sure to enter my buddy @hoss8455’s giveaway he’s doing!

11 Likes

Congratulations to @AMunkFromCupertino! Shoot me your addy and I’ll get these out to you tomorrow!

29 Likes

Congrats @AMunkFromCupertino! Love your name haha! And as always, thank you for the chances @JustANobody! Guess I’m gonna have to sacrifice a bigger chicken next time lol My honey may get mad if I sacrifice too many, but he’ll get over it hehe.

6 Likes

Lol you only need to sacrifice a bird if you over write someone.

4 Likes

Haha whoops, well don’t tell him I sacrificed one for nothing then lmao. I don’t think I’ve ever overwritten anyone and I hope not to.

4 Likes

I think you get a pass because @toastyjakes can step in and fix it haha

3 Likes

Congrats @patsnumone and thank you @JustANobody!!

6 Likes

Congrats @AMunkFromCupertino and again, thank you @JustANobody!!

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you so much @JustANobody for the opportunity :slight_smile:

I’m VERY psyched to grow these ones out. And this is twice you have hooked me up in a matter of a week. The first time was linking to this absolutely killer box set that @hoss8455 has up:

12 Likes

Just a reach out to @JustANobody I haven’t had space to up pot clones yet all rooted except the bbm x bb none of the 3 survived one rooted but soon I killed. I’ll show updated picks once up potted and a bit happier looking.:wink:

4 Likes

Sounds good dude!

2 Likes

Just like to keep updated with what I have going on. Will tag and share pics when they are in play. I got 5-6 wks before flowering starts so should get a few outside. Do you have any suggestions on which cuts will deal with hot and dry the best?

3 Likes