JustBlazin's blumat organic grow

New ladies added to the flower room last night. They are super small but just wanted to get them in to try them out.

9 Likes

Happy 420 everyone

Pic of the room they are getting bigger that’s for sure but got some bad news the LPS S1 are all showing some balls to see degree, pulled like 20 off one the worst one.
For now I’m going to keep them in there but if I keep seeing them pop out I’m gonna have to take them out

Hope everyone has a great day

5 Likes

Looks good in there dude! Happy 4:20!

1 Like

Thanks
And a happy 4:20 to you as well

1 Like

Well so far had to ax one of the LPC

And replaced it with a doho x pyxy styx clone straight out of the clone dome.

So now the room looks like this

6 Likes

Well had to ax the other 2, pulled off another around 10 balls from each and got sick of it so I culled them. Couple ball shots

Pretty annoying , wasted a couple months on those 3 not to mention the 100 bucks on the seeds. First time I’ve had to cull plants due to herming. Seen lots of nanners and balls before but was able to pluck the few of them off and they never came back, not like these three.

Well luckily I had some nice healthy clones in the dome so put in another doho and another sundae driver. But room looks fuct now. I had a nice canopy before😪

This is how it looks now

8 Likes

It looks great man, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear you had to pay $100 to test this gear @Justblazin .:slightly_frowning_face: That’s unkind… Do you think any pollen got released? Looks like you got them before they could do too much damage.:+1:

3 Likes

@Budderton What are you gonna do, found a few balls on his gear before but just picked them off and kept on trucking and they never came back, unlike these three. Sent them an email to see if anyone else had this problem.

I’m pretty good at spotting the balls, everyone I found hadn’t even started to open up at all. Just pure green nanners inside thank goodness😃

4 Likes

Just a FYI I emailed cannarado about the herm’s, just explained what happened a couple pics and they got back to me right away and the next day sent out a care package, hopefully get here next week. At least they didn’t tell me to go kick rocks.

And the room is starting to bud now, except the new ones. It’s starting to pick up in the tent now.

The new strains are just starting to get little budlets :grin:, I’m excited
The ones in veg are going pretty slow so far.

6 Likes

Some random bud shots from the garden

17 Likes

Another little update, looks like the two yellow plants is due to a clog in each of the blumat lines each plant was hooked up too. They dried right out almost to the point of wilting. But they are good now but don’t think they will green back up.

Here’s some random bud shots

11 Likes

And a few shots of the new strains.
Gushmints

Runtz
Marshmallow og!
Apple fritter
!
Sfv og 20220513_215627|367x500

No idea why the sfv og pic isn’t posting🤷‍♂️

12 Likes

Few more pics of the new strains.

12 Likes

Looking amazing man which of the new cuts are standing out the most to you?

1 Like

Honestly liking them all but I’d say the sfv, marshmallow og and apple fritter are appealing most to me so far, runtz not far behind then the gushmints. They are looking pretty frosty too and stacking pretty well. The gushmints is pretty short compared to sfv and marshmallow og.

Really can’t wait to try them

3 Likes

Well you’re doing a killer job my man can’t wait to see how they turn out for you

2 Likes

Thanks man.
Can’t wait to test them…another month give or take

2 Likes

A few random bud shots

![20220519_220059|375x500]20220519_220116|375x500

15 Likes

Yum :sunglasses:

2 Likes