Kashmir POK Expansion 2024

I’ve wound up with one male and one female to do a run, sometimes we win and sometimes we don’t! :grimacing:

7 Likes

What up with the seeds? I read something about them in another topic. I have some.

4 Likes

The 4 sprouts have been moved to their octopups.
Fingers crossed for a 2M/2F mix :crossed_fingers:

Friends, rub your lucky crystals and send the positive vibes to the universe

21 Likes

Oh, love your new profile picture :metal:t2:
Gonna rub that thing, until I get blisters 🫣
It’s going to be a huge load of positive vibe coming your way :laughing:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Positive vibes @firehead!

2 Likes

Just a waiting game now. All 4 are doing well.
2 (back row) are noticeably bigger. So maybe those are males…?

As soon as the roots hit the reservoir, things will take off and I’ll post more updates on these…

23 Likes

the best vibrations for your reproduction, I will sit down and observe your reproduction, this kashimir is very interesting, I hope someone sends you some more seeds, to improve the genetic pool.

4 Likes

So has it been confirmed that these seeds are not associated with the hplv disease ones? Sorry if this has been answered already.

2 Likes

Yes. This round. Confirmed

6 Likes

Nothing much going on here.
Ver cold night time temps (60F) means the plants are growing VERY slow. None of their roots have even reached the res yet. :roll_eyes:
One is very small. I’m a bit worried about this one.
Hopefully we get some progress soon. This is like watching paint dry…

26 Likes

Looking good :fire::fire::fire::fire:
Especially like the one to the left in the back.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Yea. The 2 back ones are bigger and have a bit more vitality. The one you mentioned in the back left is starting to show pre-flower indicator that it might be a female too. Fingers crossed!

8 Likes

Nice job. They’re looking good.
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been gone for a minute…what are the issues with the current generation of Kashmir, and why the step back?

The Kashmir seeds I was given were beautiful looking plants before they died because of me…. :man_facepalming:

Best of luck moving this line forward @firehead

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

@Alaskagrown ! Glad to have you back brother. We been wondering where you ran off to.

I’ll PM you some details, so as not to get this thread too far off track :+1:

2 Likes

Oh brother.
Not sure what is up with these plants. NONE of them have roots reaching the reservoirs.
They are starting to starve, and yesterday were drooping badly from needing water.
So I had to do as top-watering just to keep them going.
I’ve never had plants take so long to find the res.

If the roots don’t find their way down very soon they are not gonna make it.
:roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Maybe they’re just super slow rooters and need some more encouragement and nutes from the top side to make their way down.
Can you tell of the bottom of the media is damp and wicking up the water? I haven’t used any type of octopot but I’d assume the roots wouldn’t go through dry soil just “hoping” to find a wet pocket. Maybe they need a good soak to the bottom to encourage the roots to work all the way down?
Just spitballing, but I don’t see any reason they should die :fearful:

2 Likes

what is your light schedule ?

They’re on an 18/6 schedule. Which is usually how I run my vegging photo plants, and all my autos.
It’s weird. I’m hoping the find the res soon. :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

perhaps too much light for the kashmiri’s…

fyi

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India

• On average sunlight hours in Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir range from 2h 00’ for every day in January to 8h 00’ for every day in July.
  • The longest day of the year is 14h 16’ long and the shortest day is 9h 43’ long.
4 Likes