Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Alright we have 1 confirmed male and 1 confirmed female. Right is female.

20 days above ground

14 Likes

Anyone have any insight on how these look compared to other Afghani varieties as far as leaves and such?

2 Likes

Here’s a couple trays of Affies for comparison. One line are regular veggers (A9, left side)and one line is dwarf(A11, right side)

From last winter.
:v::canada:

12 Likes

Man those chickens don’t mess around. They tore that plant up! Dang pothead chickens!

4 Likes

Oh nice. They all look darn near identical. How’d they turn out? @Budderton
Those chickens just devour those plants especially when theres not much other greens around. I have another one on deck for them. :rofl: @Tracker they come back for the stems too. Usually not much left

5 Likes

You can check out the project here… popping beans to go to f3 on both lines in a couple weeks.

6 Likes

Looks like a great project! These are seeds from Jerry @ Justcannabisseed.com that he had purchased a long time ago and then sold out a couple years ago. He asked me to remake them for him so that’s where we are now. I’m thinking I’ll just basically open pollinate them since it’s just a seed increase and not be selective unless I see something really off. Unless you have any advice :grin: of course not really sure what I’m looking for to tbqh. Figured I’d get a seed run under my belt. And hopefully have enough to spread the love here also. Just learning :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks like another male Jack Skunk.

3 Likes

Boy these pco x bs love to be watered.

It’s been around freezing in here. Been in the 20s outside so 30s in here at night.

10 Likes

Stout little Afghan autos.

That male is pretty ballsy already. I think im pretty good on nutrients for these currently. I have flower girl mixed in from beginning so should be ready.

I pretty much see two structures. One lankier?. I don’t think I’ll be removing any tho. I’ve been at only 60% light and I’m gonna blast it up to 100.

Also gnats are getting much thinner

11 Likes

Looks like a 50/50 ratio.

10 Likes

BBD F2 x Black Cherry male. @Rhai88

And don’t worry he’ll get some he’s just waiting for me to leave.

12 Likes

What’s left in the greenhouse.

On 12/12 but the radiant heater may be stopping flower, really curious I’ll give it a bit longer.

1 bbdf2 x bc unknown gender fingers crossed for a female
3pco x bs 2 females 1 unknown
3 Odisha x bs reveging volunteers females all 3

12 Likes

Just realized how much dust was covering them.

One Oaxaca female going un topped for now.

11 Likes

This bbd f2 x bc just showed me a pistil. Happy to announce we finally have a girl… :rofl:

15 Likes

Chopped the runty male Afghani. No reason for him

6 Likes

Added some Dr earth flower girl. We are at 25 days

May try and collect a little pollen from the large male in the middle

9 Likes

Last unknown gender. PCOxBS

Added some soil under the BBD cross

9 Likes

Hey Kasper0909. This is a great thread. Very interesting. I just wanted to introduce you to my “girls”.

This is Henrietta, Clucky and Mrs. Featherbottom. You cant see Grace Slick, Janis Joplin and Linda Ronstadht. They are shy and dont like to have their picture taken. The rooster is Elvis. I guess now its a proven fact that all the “cool kids” have chickens. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But dont tell @Maddawg . Ha ha ha :rofl:

10 Likes

Beautiful looking Wyandottes!! Elvis is a stud! How old is Elvis? Ya @Maddawg has the perfect lush yard for chickens. Plenty of weeds to eat. :rofl:

2 Likes