Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Ya and I have given a little of the fermented liquid fertilizer in here and I didn’t pick up any odor but I have dry nutes too… haha haven’t had any chicken poo mulching long enough otherwise.

Plus autos can be touchy

Basically only gave enough to possible get some life into the soil.

Also just noticed you weren’t talking to me🤣

2 Likes

I have dropped a few hints at getting chickens to the wife.
She grew up raising chickens and all.
The only thing she keeps telling me is that I have to :100:% enclosed any chicken coup I plan to construct.
We have a Daddy, Mommy and Baby red tail hawk family that live on my neighbors property. That and the two dogs and Two cats that live with us…

I am focused on getting a nice size greenhouse constructed so I can grow all year round outside at the moment.

After the green house…

2 Likes

Hey @Maddawg . Make sure you build a GOOD cage. The coons got all but one of my girls 3 summers ago. I was letting them forage in the yard. Bad idea. Those coons started coming out at 2 pm in the afternoon to have lunch. I had to shoot 4 of the little buggers. I hated to do it but my girls are precious. @Kasper0909 nice plants brother. What do you think would be the shortest amount if time to compost chicken manure and straw?

2 Likes

Heck yes. Ya there are a few hawks around here, couple that seem to have this area. Got some of that green string netting and was really easy to put over the top.

2 Likes

Not sure, and i haven’t really found that info anywhere. Seems everyone just says compost. At least 3 months tho

1 Like

Tent shots

12 Likes

Greenhouse.

13 Likes

Close up of the female Afghani autos

Such a bush girl in the middle her lower colas are all the way up.

12 Likes

I am here now, too.

2 Likes

Nothing can stop me Im all the way up!

Looking good in there :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome!! Good to see you over here!

Here’s two’ 74 PCO X Blue Sunshine of which you should be receiving soon
And back right is the BBD F2 x BC. By @Rhai88

Oh and the little pco x bs I’ve there on the left

16 Likes

Are you heating the green house or letting it ride?

I still have a shit ton of plants outside and am letting em ride.
Can’t believe I am still outside this late …

Not complaining , actually kind of happy as the Electric bill is :chart_with_downwards_trend: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Yes, glad I’m finally here too. I will keep you posted on the arrival of the beans, thank you.

Well I have one of those radiant dish heaters that I’m hoping is heating the plant itself without giving too much light. I have it on low which is only 400 whatever. So super low heat. Outside I’d imagine no Bueno here haha. Still has been touching on freezing at night in here

3 Likes

This is what I am looking at:

The small plants are in the green house with a small room heater that keeps everything nice and warm.
The big stuff is outside and I am really just pushing it to see what I can get away with. I have noticed some cell damage on some.
The Peanut Butter Breath crosses do not like the cold at all. Hope they recover…

You would think growth would be at a standstill but they perk up when the sun comes out…

I had better better get the indoor ready for some plants tough.
I believe my luck is going to catch up with me soon.

3 Likes

Haha it’s shocking how much cold a plant can take. They do grow much slower tho

3 Likes

I was curious to see how much cold they could take. That is why I am doing it.
We have had freezing temps and only PBB said, “No thank you” right away. Some took a little damage but as I remember last year some plants don’t show the damage right away. They sure do show it as time goes on. The ISS is one of the ones that looked like it was fine and then went down quick last year. I have a extremely healthy ISS out there now. She is ok thus far :crossed_fingers:

Anyway, back to testing :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Been curious about those iss as they look pretty darn great. Next ups I think ima do some Skunk crosses from my Jaws freebies and some SSDD and cross from a couple different ogers. Maybe just the Skunk crosses for the tent first then some ssdd stuff for early spring greenhouse.

3 Likes

If you are interested in some ISS let me know.
I’ll get some sent out to ya.

I went through an experimentation phase to perfect my cloning game and well let’s say I was very successful. I might have a few trays of rooted ISS and maybe a few plants too

I might have a bunch of stuff you may be interested in. I have way more plants going than one person should. I need to start getting rid of some so I can get back to relaxing a bit.

Yes… Yes… I am going to my “Growers Anonymous” class tonight :wink:

5 Likes

I have some of the iss seeds but not quite ready for clones yet but imay take you up on that at some point. :rofl: to many options haha
Also I’m in a bit of a stress for a minute as someone reported my rooster crowing.
Just received some crow collars so we’ll see if that works good enough to keep him. My neighbor has 3 roosters so she also has to figure something out. :roll_eyes:

Wearing it a bit and messing around with it.

4 Likes