Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I’ll hold him till I see sacks like that tho

2 Likes

Getting close to full sacs yeah wouldn’t hurt to hold on to it I was going to say the same thing lol first time in my memory that I have had one do this

1 Like

Looks like we have a pretty good shot at the Afghani auto run.

They are already getting watered from the reservoir but the damp ring has stayed. The soil is wicking good.

Also staying nice and moist under the surface.

Such an opposite way to grow it seems like to me.
I do feel like I need to get some microbes in there tho. May use some stinky liquid fertilizer. May get ran outta the house too. :rofl:

9 Likes

Still going strong with the homemade liquid fertilizer.

They are just warming up. Forgot to turn the heater on last night.

10 Likes

The second set of leaves on these are interesting.

Just gave them a taste of some banana, vanilla bean ferment in the reservoir and I’ll wait to see how they like it before I give them something a little stronger.

10 Likes

A little fermented bananas foster, eh?! :bear::+1::banana:

3 Likes

Why not. :rofl:

2 Likes

Plucked a couple seeds from the reveg ing OdishaRocket x BS that was too close to the Odisha male.

1 day later they squeezed out. Also that little baggy smells strongly of oranges :tangerine:

10 Likes

Wonder how many times you could seed a plant then reveg her.

2 Likes

Afghani auto flower. First time seed increase plucking along. Day 17 above ground

This is a seed increase for a friend but hopefully I have plenty for giveaways.

10 Likes

Just an FYI the last couple plants I’ve hit lowers on didn’t produce near the seeds I was expecting.
After sending several packs of the Blue Dream x Blue Kush I’m left with about 30. That goes for the rest haha. I’ve learnt to leave myself a handful.
However
of the Snowhigh '74 Punta cometa Oaxaca x Bodhi Blue Sunshine I still have quite a bit. So if I missed anyone that’s following along that wanted those pm me and I’ll get some out to you.
I also have Odisha Rocket x Bodhi Blue Sunshine available for anyone that is interested. The Odisha in there has been reported to possibly start flowing with high stress. The volunteer plants I have going have been in the same pot as the mother from over the summer and have successfully revegged after being outside, and are now getting ready for flower again. There is some crazy Frost and orange smells coming off the larger one. The ultra long flowering times I’m sure have been cut down to a reasonable manner with the Blue sunshine.

7 Likes

These started 12/12 a couple days ago.
My impatience got the best of me

Still only getting fed with the Liquid fertilizer.

For flower I may be adding organic dry fertilizer. I have a sneaking suspicion that the only females are the Odisha and Oaxaca crosses. Last night was in the lower 30s inside the greenhouse

8 Likes

I’ve never seen leaves with 4 leaflets or whatever.

tho this is/ was reveging. Idk looks like she’s still reveging, should be an interesting one during flowering.

8 Likes

Another male Jack Skunk down. This one was very smelly. If I didn’t get to give him to the chickens I’d be bummed haha. They are do for some fresh greens.

9 Likes

Thinking there night be something to the hollow stem thing.

You can also see the little branches coming out of the base of the stems

10 Likes

Afghani autos. Drying it out a little because of gnats

10 Likes

Alright we have 1 confirmed male and 1 confirmed female. Right is female.

20 days above ground

14 Likes

Anyone have any insight on how these look compared to other Afghani varieties as far as leaves and such?

2 Likes

Here’s a couple trays of Affies for comparison. One line are regular veggers (A9, left side)and one line is dwarf(A11, right side)

From last winter.
:v::canada:

12 Likes

Man those chickens don’t mess around. They tore that plant up! Dang pothead chickens!

4 Likes