Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I’d start them on a bubble hash and ground bud diet check there tolerance level right out of the gate.

4 Likes

It actually doesn’t affect them at all. Actually super good for them. Now I’m not sure about if it was heated how it would affect them. I don’t think it does even then but I’d have to test it

3 Likes

I think my next mission is a good Blue Cheese also I need to grow something rotten dirty smelling. Everything has been sweet sweet sweet. I want to stink up the house really good.

4 Likes

The Nl I grew has no sweet in it , it’s not super loud either, think earth, with an evergreen funk, the gg4 has no sweet in it and you can smell her a mile away, skunk fuel funk.

2 Likes

Actually trimming up the Oaxaca this morning and one has a very distinct fresh mint smell, but the other is dirty. I hear ppl say burnt rubber and that has to be the closest way I can describe it. The dirty one definitely burned my nose while trimming. Here’s a top of the dirty one (my favorite before testing). Actually between the two plants there was quite a bit of product. For reference the dirty smelling one was the one growing on the right outside. The fresh mint was the left. @Tejas

14 Likes

Just tested the Oaxaca before jarring/bagging. What freaking fire! Such a good very uppity high, very clean high. For sure tasted piney with a hint of mint and this was the dirty one. Very smooth both inhale and exhale and has a minty after feeling in your mouth. You can immediately feel the potency(?) Very clean body high but you can immediately forget what your taking about. Someone said they tasted a cherry smartie type flavor. Can’t really say I picked that up. Can’t wait for a good cure in these.

7 Likes

Interesting the burnt rubber smell. It’s a get out be social/creative effect with an easy come down. The Oaxacan shines with a 4 week cure.I’ll be interested how the burnt rubber plant cures?

3 Likes

Ready to drop

10 Likes

Is that one of the long flowering sativas I just don’t have enough patients for one of those

1 Like

No it’s one of the longest to flowering sativas. :joy:

3 Likes

Hand picked a couple sacs. Pretty easy to dry and collect pollen in this.

7 Likes

I think it’s time for my first reveg attempt. I’m just too impressed with this vigorous, frosty little, sweet smelling girl.

8 Likes

Crazy sacks opened over night in the box.

8 Likes

I like that screen box I need something like that to cut mine bud up on I do t like to use a grinder lol

2 Likes

I still use a grinder, tho I will dump the bottom of the trim tray in there and dry sift it.

1 Like

Blue Dream week 3

11 Likes

You maken any blue dream beans in there

3 Likes

Of course :joy: Blue Dream Blush seeds should be coming out of these. Blue Dream x Blue Kush.

10 Likes

Nice bro you be slinging pollen on everything :rofl::wink::grin:

3 Likes

If you got it, use it I always say now. Haha

3 Likes