Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

How much did you dilute it?

1 Like

I put half a mil in a gal of rain water

1 Like

Not sure what you could have done wrong. Ya I got nothing haha

I put like half a cup in a gallon and it wasn’t too strong so it can’t be strength, and I put chicken shit and all kinds of random stuff so id a figured if anyone woulda done something wrong it woulda been me haha

1 Like

It was like it clear stopped working off in the bucket so I thought it was done it really isn’t my cup of tea to make my own fertilizer going to stick with what I know for a while may try it again next summer

1 Like

Ya there’s plenty of other stuff that’s great. I won’t use this inside anyways it smells way too bad

1 Like

It won’t once it’s done fermenting!
Like, it’s never gonna smell like roses, but it’s inoffensive enough that I can bring it inside without getting kicked out of the house

4 Likes

Haha that’s good to hear. :rofl:

1 Like

Once I started playing with single input ferments and custom mixing them based on what my plants looked like, my shit went to the next level.
I’ve said it before, but I can have better looking plants for the cost of a 5 gallon bucket and a pile of kitchen leftovers, than I can buying the highest high end nutes.
Never paying for fertilizer again, unless I run out of my ferments

6 Likes

Ya I’m loving it. I really need to get another bucket going. Let it sit long time. I think that liquid calcium is gonna be a life saver also. Next time I might darken the egg shells more.

2 Likes

My roommate calls them my “potions”

3 Likes

They definately are tbqh. Haha

1 Like

Chickens turnt this

Into this haha

You can see the green. :nauseated_face::poop:

13 Likes

Another Oaxaca x BS female.

So two females

And the Odisha x BS REVEG and females.

Jack Skunks

Sadly I feel all the Jack Skunks are males.

13 Likes

Afghani reg auto flowers.

12 Likes

I’m happy to see them so healthy! Nice!!!

2 Likes

Ya loving this cocoa. Hoping for a couple nice males and the rest females haha

1 Like

Can someone just tell me what I’m seeing here.

2 Likes

Looks like an extra little leaf wants to pop out at the node. Are those photoperiod plants? What light cycle are they on?

2 Likes

Ya photo. Only other one I’ve had do this was the male Odisha. These Jack Herer x Skunk 1 are doing it at random places. About 16 hours of light.

1 Like