Katsu Bluebird Genetics

Been dying to run those, miss the sis!

3 Likes

Anyone else here grab the AK47 F3s?

11 Likes

Just ordered the og kush S1s. Pre order.
Looks like his is made from Josh D cut.

Taxes is theft. Especially when they spend it n foreign wars and when our country is in uch need. :wink:

2 Likes

I have to grab some of these. I believe they’re from Joey weed cuts. Did the website mention if they were indica or sativa leaning, or were they just a pollen chuck? I’m always looking for the sativa phenos.

Edit: Where did you get the 15 packs? Everywhere I looked, they were 10 packs.

That’s me too. Might be convinced by this thread to save up. :wink:

1 Like

Strong sale going on, I was very happy with Katsu (purchased direct)!

I ordered the root beer and 3 hot cakes packs, the other 5 were freebies - I had mentioned an interest in the fritter stuff, and they delivered.

Also, package was shipped the next day after I ordered - at my door 3 days after order.

11 Likes

I’m pretty flippin happy I got a pack of that selfed Katsu Bubba! Spotted me a Calondor freebie pack to boot. I picked up Mosca’s IN Bubblegum a while back and I’m considering a fem seed project with a choice female from each reversed into the other.

3 Likes

Highly suggest the Katsu discord if you want to get real-time deals and stuff. Most breeders seem to be going that route these days. If Im not allowed to say or mention disc, I apologize in advance.

2 Likes

WILL DO THANKS FOR THE UP-DATED LIST Just order some “79” Florida Heirloom Skunk S-1’s - Has anyone run this ?

3 Likes

looks like a great deal of genetics were they pricy

1 Like

I had some of his airwolf going, unfortunately i had to shut down and scrap them, but they were the smelliest little plants ive ever had in veg. They reeked from the beginning. Really want to try those again.

2 Likes

I too, ordered a pack of 12, but have seen ZERO GROWS of it. I bit hook, line, and sinker, but, am highly skeptical. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I got mine from Strainly. From the source. Though, they only sell 12, at a time. For $200.

2 Likes

Not too bad, a lot were freebies on top of a pack deal.

1 Like

Pics of Katsu’s Celestial Tremors from my last run with her. I did already post these elsewhere on the site a while back but when this thread popped up I figured this was a better spot for them.

It has a great relaxing high and the taste + smell are amazing.

I have one that’s about 2 weeks into flower now. I’ll post some new pics soon.

I’ve just been calling it platinum bubba because celestial tremors is kind of a weird name. But I just looked it up and I guess I really should call it by the strain name because platinum bubba isn’t accurate. It’s hotcakes x platinum kush.

hotcakes = bubba kush x burnt toast

Here’s the lineage on hotcakes for anyone interested:

13 Likes

She’s a beauty, glad you shared.

You can see above that I have some hotcakes crosses and a pack of platinum root beer. I’m definitely dropping some of them, but for now I’ve got a few platinum root beer and some katsu freebies - space fuel x fritter bomb and (OG Kush x burnt toast) x fritter bomb in pots and topped.

One of the space fuel x fritter bomb plants is vegging like I have not personally seen before. It is just growing and growing, with so much space too. I have topped it twice and decided I have to flower it now. So into the 12/12 it went.

Glad to see some posting in this thread!

12 Likes

Thanks to @BasementGardens and @TeddyNuggets !!! can’t wait to get the “79” Florida Heirloom Skunk -1’s Hope this is the skunk I remember !!!

4 Likes

They have a “fourm” also ---- look’s interesting

1 Like

They do, I signed up yesterday. I’ve “listened” to a lot of the folks on there that are active with katsu, as they are experienced folks, so will be reading a lot of what goes on there.

1 Like

was throwing around the idea, myself – probably will do the same

1 Like

Recently grew out some katsu bubbas sis

big plant front left. And the dracarys back right . Both great yield. Sis was tastier with a looser bud structure and dracarys had the nicest buds in the tent and over 60 tops.

14 Likes