Ugandan Kerosene Landrace from Birere, Uganda

This unique landrace sativa from Uganda produces a heavy kerosene smell that’s present in the buds and you can taste it while puffing a joint. It’s mainly found in eastern Uganda within a town known as Birere that’s close to Lake Victoria.

In 2019, I sold some seeds to a grower based in California. He managed to grow a few Birere male plants and used the pollen to create a hybrid with a female Charlotte’s Web plant. Below is the result

Below are some of the pictures of the Birere plants growing in a hydroponic setup

This strain is known for it’s long-lasting cerebral high. The seeds are available on retail and wholesale at East Africa Genes

22 Likes

Have you thought about having state side distribution of your strains? I’m interested but a little nervous about the shipping distance, customs etc.

4 Likes

I can ship to whichever destination. I’ve shipped to several members on this forum. You can check my reputation with guys like @Upstate

9 Likes

@Kidete I was not questioning your ethics, but commenting on potential issues after it leaves you. The elephant stomper caught my attention, I’ll dm you.

8 Likes

No worries :+1:

8 Likes

Secret Ugandan😁( from @Kidete ), grown by a friend

Pics of mine coming once I get them some new shoes.

9 Likes

I’ve gotten everything I’ve ordered from @Kidete. 4+ orders. I recommend :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Thanks for the continuous support :+1:

6 Likes